28, R, Seaview Court, Kilmuckridge, Gorey, Co Wexford, Y25TX37
€180,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Spacious accommodation of approximately 1,325sq ft
- Walk in condition
- Master ensuite
- Beautiful coastal setting
- Large enclosed rear garden
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Superb location in Kilmuckridge village and 22km to Gorey town centre, 18km to M11
Conveniently placed within walking distance of the village centre and within a few minutes of the local beaches which truly are the main attraction of the area, this beautiful stretch of unbroken sandy beach is said to be one of the longest stretches of beach in Europe with Morriscastle beach holding the Prestigious Blue Flag award.
This home comes to the market in fabulous condition throughout with all the modern requirements and of elegant proportions extending 123 sq m approx. It comprises on entry a light filled hallway leading to a spacious sitting room. To the rear lies the light filled kitchen / dining with utility, guest WC and a bedroom.
Upstairs on the first floor are two generously proportioned bedrooms with the master enjoying its own ensuite.
Viewing is highly recommended for this property.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.10m x 2.20m (13'5" x 7'3")
- Tiled floor.
- Kitchen / Dining / Living Room
- 9.90m x 5.40m (32'6" x 17'9")
- Solid maple wood flooring, two feature bay windows, feature open fireplace, TV point, fitted kitchen units, Indesit electric oven and hob, sliding doors to rear garden.
- Utility Room
- 1.50m x 1.20m (4'11" x 3'11")
- Linoleum flooring, plumbing for washing machine and dryer.
- Guest WC
- 1.50m x 1.40m (4'11" x 4'7")
- Linoleum flooring, WC, wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.10m x 2.70m (13'5" x 8'10")
- Linoleum flooring.
- 2.36m x 1.60m (7'9" x 5'3")
- Carpet flooring, velux window.
- 2.60m x 2.40m (8'6" x 7'10")
- Carpet flooring, tiled wall, bath, WC, wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.20m x 4.10m (13'9" x 13'5")
- Solid wood flooring.
- Master Bedroom
- 5.50m x 4.10m (18'1" x 13'5")
- Solid wood flooring, TV point, walk-in wardrobe.
- 2.10m x 1.60m (6'11" x 5'3")
- Solid wood flooring, Triton t90si, tiled shower, WC, wash hand basin.
Energy Performance Indicator: 195.96 kWh/m²/yr
From Gorey town take the old Wexford road. Continue through Ballycanew and Ballyedmond villages and turn left at a sign for Kilmuckridge. Turn right in the village of Kilmuckridge and the development is on the right hand side after a short distance.