15, The Meadows, Marlton Road, Wicklow Town, County Wicklow,
€285,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- 'A3' energy rating
- Air to Water heating system
- Triple glazed windows
- Superb kitchen
- Utility room
- Tiled bathroom
- Sizeable sunny rear garden
- Close walking distance to Wicklow town
Wicklow Town is a beautiful historic coastal town with easy access to both beaches and country walks. It has a large selection of shops, boutiques, supermarkets, sports clubs, gyms, schools, churches and many fine eateries. For commuters there is both a train and bus service to the capital and easy access to the N11/M11 motorway network.
With both its superb location and superior finish, the Meadows is ideal for those looking for a stylish and comfortable home within close walking distance to a wealth of amenities.
- Entrance Hall
- 7.07m x 3.02m (23'2" x 9'11")
- Kitchen Dining Room Utility
- 6.07m x 4.67m (19'11" x 15'4")
- Living Room
- 3.93m x 3.53m (12'11" x 11'7")
- Guest W.C.
- 3.93m x 1.88m (12'11" x 6'2")
- 3.01m x 2.93m (9'11" x 9'7")
- Master Bedroom
- 6.68m x 2.88m (21'11" x 9'5")
- Bedroom 2
- 3.65m x 2.79m (12' x 9'2")
- Bedroom 3
- 4.36m x 2.80m (14'4" x 9'2")
- 2.58m x 2.18m (8'6" x 7'2")
Energy Performance Indicator: 51.33 kWh/m²/yr
Shortly after entering Wicklow town take a right turn at Grand Hotel, proceed out his road and 'The Meadow' is on the right hand side after a short distance.