39, Woodlands Manor, Gorey, Co. Wexford,
€200,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- End of Terrace Dwelling 1040 sq ft approx
- Walk in Condition
- Lovely neighbourhood
- Low maintenance garden
- Gas Central Heating
- Close to Gorey town centre and N11
The accommodation comprises of an open plan kitchen / dining room with doors opening to the rear patio and garden. Also downstairs sits the guest WC and well-appointed modern sitting room. On the first floor there are three bedrooms. The master bedroom enjoys its own ensuite and a main family bathroom completes accommodation on this level.
The location is quite, mature and highly convenient and is within easy walking distance of local schools, shops, cafes and a host of other recreational amenities in Gorey town centre.
- Entrance Hall
- 5.00m x 1.80m (16'5" x 5'11")
- Tiled floor.
- Sitting Room
- 5.70m x 3.45m (18'8" x 11'4")
- Tiled floor, feature open fireplace, bay window, glass inlay french doors to kitchen/dining room.
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- 5.50m x 3.60m (18'1" x 11'10")
- Tiled floor and splashback, fitted kitchen units, Candy washing machine, Belling electric oven, Blomberg 4 ring electric hob, Hoover fridge freezer, double glass doors to rear garden and patio.
- Guest WC
- 1.80m x 0.90m (5'11" x 2'11")
- Tiled floor, wash hand basin, WC.
- 3.80m x 3.10m (12'6" x 10'2")
- Carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 1
- 2.95m x 2.55m (9'8" x 8'4")
- Carpet flooring, built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.95m x 2.80m (9'8" x 9'2")
- Carpet flooring.
- 2.35m x 2.00m (7'9" x 6'7")
- Linoleum flooring, tiled wall, wash hand basin, WC, bath.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.50m x 3.40m (14'9" x 11'2")
- Carpet flooring, built in wardrobes.
- 1.90m x 1.65m (6'3" x 5'5")
- Linoleum flooring, tiled shower, Mira power shower, wash hand basin, WC, Velux window.
Energy Performance Indicator: 185.74 kWh/m2/yr
Proceed up Gorey's Main Street and turn right at Bobs Bar. Continue straight out this road and take the right turn (entrance with two large piers). Drive on down this road and follow the road to the left. 'Woodlands Manor' is a short distance on the right hand side.