14, April Drive, Lodge Wood, Kenmare, Co Kerry, V93 NY6
€149,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Prime location within the heart of Kenmare Town.
- Views of the Square in Kenmare
- South facing garden maintenance free garden
- Mains water
- Mains sewage
- Electric heating
- Ceiling heating on both floors
- Fibre Optic available.
- Phone connection available
Situated in a quiet residential area of the Lodge wood, within 300 meters from Kenmare Golf Club and town centre.
952 Sq Ft ( 88.5 sqm) (Approx) Accommodation: GF: Living Room, kitchen/dining area. FF 3 bedrooms & bathroom.
The house was built in 1998. The interior of has recently been painted and new carpet fitted in living room, bedrooms, stairs and landing.
To the rear is a small south facing garden with views towards Kenmare's Town Park/ the square. There a view to the front of Hutchin's Folly which dates back to the early 1800's.
The garden has been landscaped and designed for low maintenance.
2 parking spaces to the front of the house. with additional parking available.
This is an ideal property for a holiday home or as a rental property.
- Living Room
- Cosy living room with electric fire - there is also an open fire.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Spacious and bright kitchen/dining area with views over the square in Kenmare. Fitted Kitchen with "Ariton" electric oven and hob. "Ariton" integrated fridge. Additional fitted units with ample storage. Access to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1
- Double bedroom locted to the rear with views over the Square in Kenmare.
- Bedroom 2
- Single bedroom, located to the rear with view over the square in Kenmare
- Bedroom 3
- Twin Bedroom with views of Hutchin's Folly.
- W.c., w.h.b, bath with electric shower.
Energy Performance Indicator: 242.25
To walk: from main street walk up Rock street. continue to the end and walk into the Lodge wood. Turn left and no 14 is at the end of the cul de sac. To Drive: from the top of main street, take the R569 to Kilgarvan. After 200 meters turn left into the lodge wood. Continue to the end and no 14 is located at the end of the cul de sac.