19, Ceann Mara Court, Pairc na Gloine, Kenmare, Co Kerry, V93 KV26
€165,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Special Features & Services
- Holiday Home
- Fully Furnished
- High standard of finish
- Located 10 minutes walk from Kenmare Town
- Mains water
- Mains Sewage
- Electric Storage Heating
- e-Fibre broadband available
- Management Company: Annual fee €280 per annum
Built in 2007.
The 1274sq.ft (118.34sq m) of accommodation designed to maximize living space, with well proportioned rooms that are finished to the highest of specification. The exterior of the house is finished in an natural stone.
It is cleverly laid out and beautifully decorated with lots of bright, neutral tones and light filled accommodation that gives a modern yet contemporary theme throughout.
The location of this property speaks for itself being within a short stroll from Kenmare town centre and ensuring that you have easy access to every amenity including Kenmare Bay Hotel & Spa.
Rear garden with patio area that captures the morning and early afternoon sun.
Sale price includes furniture and appliances.
Planning for the property is a holiday home.
This is a well maintained managed estate.
Located 1.5 km from Kenmare Town.
- Living/Kitchen/Dining Room
- Open Plan kitchen, living and dining room
- Kitchen Dining Room
- Fitted kitchen with integrated " Gorenje" dishwasher "Indesit" fridge freezer,"Indesit" oven with hob. Dining area for 6 people with patio doors leading to garden.
- Living Area
- Living room with open fireplace. fully tiled throughout.
- Guest Toilet
- W.c., w.h.b, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1
- Double bedroom. Fitted wardrobe.
- W.c., w.h.b., electric shower. Fully tiled.
- Bedroom 2
- Double bedroom with view over rear garden. Fitted wardrobe.
- W.c, w.h.b., electric shower. Fully tiled.
- Bedroom 3
- Twin bedroom with view of rear garden. Fitted wardrobe.
- W.c, W.h.b, Bath with electric shower, electic radiator. Fully tiled.
Energy Performance Indicator: 212.25
Take the N70 road to Sneem. Drive 0.8 km. After passing Willowfield Garden Centre, turn right sign posted Pairc Na Gloine. Continue straight and Ceann Mara court is straight ahead. No 19 is on your right.