26, Cill Mhuire, Kenmare, Co Kerry, V93 YV99
€155,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Mains water
- Mains Sewerage
- Oil Central Heating
- Solar panel water heating.
- Broadband Available
- Within walking distance of Kenmare Town
- Quite development
- The estate has been taken over by Kerry Co.Co.
- There is a management company for Cill Mhuire development.
- Fee €100 pa.
Built in 2000. The property has recently been redecorated.
The property is being sold fully furnished.
South facing large covered patio area to the rear.
Floor area: 1210 sq ft (112 sq m)
The accommodation consists of:
GF: open plan living/kitchen/dining room, guest wc.
FF: 3 bedrooms (1 en-suite), hot press and a bathroom.
Solar panel water heating.
Adjoining Kenmare Golf Course.
A child friendly location, crèche facilities within the development.
National, secondary schools and Kenmare shopping centre is in close proximity.
Kenmare town is 1km.
This is an ideal starter home or a getaway pad.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/ Dining Area
- 5.58m x 4.42m (18'4" x 14'6")
- Open plan kitchen/dining area. Fitted kitchen with wooden worktop. "Indesit" fridge/freezer, "Candy" washing machine, "Whirlpool" Oven, "Beko" hob, tiled floor. Sliding patio doors to back garden.
- Living Area
- 5.87m x 3.56m (19'3" x 11'8")
- Bright living room with stone open fireplace. Wooden floor. Bay window.
- Guest Toilet
- 1.60m x 1.20m (5'3" x 3'11")
- Wc, whb, tiiled floor. Wall paper feature wall.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom
- 3.71m x 3.63m (12'2" x 11'11")
- Double bedroom, fitted wardrobe. wooden floor.
- 1.75m x 1.60m (5'9" x 5'3")
- Wc, whb, Galaxy electric shower, Tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.33m x 2.60m (14'2" x 8'6")
- Double bedroom, fitted wardrobe, carpet floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.72m x 2.84m (12'2" x 9'4")
- Small double bed, fitted wardrobe, wooden floor
- 2.06m x 1.78m (6'9" x 5'10")
- Wc, whb, bath, shower over bath. Tiled floor and some walls.
Energy Performance Indicator: 182.58 kWh/m²/y
Leave Kenmare passing the Catholic Church and three schools. At the Y-Junction, keep right. The entrance to the development is on the right. On entering the development, no 26 is in the second courtyard on the left.