Crossderry, Blackvalley, Kenmare, Co Kerry,
€125,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Scenic location
- Current planning permission for a residence
- 7.19 acres / 2.90 ha of land
- Water supply from mountain stream.
- Sewerage by septic tank (Septic tank & water supply is located outside of boundaries of the folio (KY55361F) for sale. The septic tank and mountain stream are located in neighbouring folio KY46711F. There is an easement in place in favour of the subject property for the septic tank & water supply (legal instrument (Ref D2003PS018548K)).
- Telephone connection in close proximity.
- Wireless broadband available in the area.
- Electricity not connected (since 2006).
Opportunity to renovate and old cottage or take advantage of an existing planning permission for a more substantial residence.
Planning permission granted to renovate and extend existing dwelling. Planning Ref: 11/860. Planning extension to 28/03/2022.
Planned house has an internal area of 210 sq.mts / 2,260 sq.ft. GF: Living room, kitchen / seating area, utility area, wet room, bedroom (en-suite). FF: 2 bedrooms and a bathroom.
Internal area of current house of about 95.9 sq.mts /1,032 sq.ft. Property requires modernisation. Last occupied in 2003. Old stone outbuilding has an internal area of about 47.5 sq.mts / 511 sq.ft.
The lands consists mainly of mountain ground with some better quality land around the house. Majority of the lands are fenced.
Area is full of mountain walks and fresh water fishing.
8 km to Black Valley church and national school. 9 km to Gap of Dunloe. 13.5 km from Kenmare Town. 27 km to Killarney Town. 8km to the Upper Lake of the Lakes of Killarney.
- Accommodation is as per floor plan.FF: Room 3 is used as a bedroom. FF Rooms 1 & 2 have limited head height. Room 1 has head height of about 1.90m. Room 2 has head height of about 1.60m . (from roof pitch to floor)
Leave Kenmare on the N71 heading north. After 10km you will come to Molls Gap. Take the turn to the left (R568) in the direction of Sneem. Continue on this road for 800 meters and turn right and continue for 2.6km. Turn right at the junction and follow the road for 400 meters. The entrance to the property will be on your left hand side. (The middle of 3 road side gates)