Derrenavurrig, Sneem, Co. Kerry, V93 HCR6
€325,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Panoramic Countryside Views.
- Set on 0.99 acre.
- 1.3 Miles To Sneem Village.
- Bored well with Filter.
- New Bio Cycle system installed 2020.
- Oil Central Heating.
The residence was built in 2000 and is approximately 1733 sq. ft. The accommodation is bright and spacious and beautifully designed around a large open living and dining room with an inviting open fireplace. Set of the living room is a large galley kitchen with breakfast area. the tree bedrooms are spacious and all are ensuite.
It is set on over c.0.99 acres of land. The area around the house has been landscaped with some beautiful plants and shrubs and edged by a small stone walls.
The rear of the house is south facing and very sheltered.
This peaceful and secluded location is just 1.3 miles from the picturesque village of Sneem.
Virtual Viewings available please contact the agent.
- Living/Dining Room
- Open plan living and dining room with slate floor and large open fire place. French doors leading to large patio.
- Spacious galley style kitchen with solid fitted units. Breakfast area. Large hatch onto living and dining room. Eye level oven, 5 ring gas hob. Dishwasher and fridge. Slate flooring.
- Utility Room
- Large utility with ample storage. Sink. Washing machine and dryer. Slate floor.
- Master Bedroom
- Spacious master bedroom with a beautiful open fireplace. Bay window which captures the mountain views. Wardrobe. Slate floor.
- Double sink with vanity unit, corner mains shower. Bath. large storage unit. Tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2
- Twin bedroom with bay window which captures the mountain views. Fitted wardrobe. Slate floor.
- Sink with vanity unit. Bath and toilet. Tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 3
- Twin bedroom. Fitted wardrobe. Slate floor.
- W.c. Whb. Shower. Tiled floor and walls.
Energy Performance Indicator: 224.94 kWh/m²/yr
On entering Sneem, drive over the bridge to north square. At the 'stone house' restaurant/B&B, take a left turn. Keep left at end of 'playground' in direction of Dereenavurrig. Stay on this road for 1 mile. At the T-Junction go left for 30 meters. The house is the second property on your right. Post coded V93 HCR6.