Barraduff, Gortalicka, Dromoughty, Kenmare, Co Kerry, V93 P2V8
€149,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- 2 bed house on 1.1 acres.
- Countryside views.
- 7 km to Kenmare Town.
- Telephone connection
- Public water
- Oil fired central heating
- Septic tank
- Wireless Broadband in the area (SCC broadband)
Located in a quiet rural area, within 7 km of Kenmare Town.
The property is set on C.1.11 acres (0.45 hectares).
The immediate grounds around the house consists of a lawned area with maturing shrubs and trees.
This property was built in 1992. Internal area of 887 sq. ft. (82.6 sq.mts) (approx.). Accommodation consists of living room, kitchen / dining area, 2 bedrooms (en-suite).
Within 2.3km of Dawros Church and The Sailors / O'Sullivan's pub and restaurant.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 6.28m x 2.94m (20'7" x 9'8")
- Fully fitted kitchen. "Tricity Bendix" electric oven and 4 ring electric cooker with extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Fitted presses & display cabinets. Tiled & timber effect flooring. Hot-press with insulated hot water tank and shelving.
- Living Room
- 4.52m x 2.93m (14'10" x 9'7")
- Views of Dromoughty Valley and surrounding mountains and countryside. Fireplace with solid fuel stove. Fitted shelving. Timber effect flooring.
- Bedroom 1 with En-suite
- 4.83m x 3.29m (15'10" x 10'10")
- Views of Dromoughty Valley and surrounding mountains and countryside. Built-in wardrobe, timber effect flooring - En-suite: WC, WHB, shower, bidet, shaving lamp. Fully tiled.
- Bedroom 2 with En-suite
- 4.81m x 3.27m (15'9" x 10'9")
- Built in wardrobe, timber effect flooring. En-suite - WC, WHB, shower, bidet, shaving lamp, fully tiled.
- Telephone point. Tiled floor.
- Garden Shed
- 3.00m x 3.00m (9'10" x 9'10")
- Metal clad with concrete base.
Energy Performance Indicator: 240.27
Leave Kenmare on the Castletownbere Road. After 4.8km you will arrive at a junction (just after The Sailors / O'Sullivan's pub). Turn left and continue for 2.20 km. Take the road to the left (just before the Y junction). This is the access road to the house. The house will be at the end of the access road.