7, Hawthorn Wood, Kenmare, Co. Kerry, V93 PY60
€365,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- 4 Bedroom Detached Residence
- Quite development
- 1.5km from Kenmare Town
- Oil central heating
- Bio Cycle sewage treatment system
- Mains water
- Broadband available
The property is in an ideal location, within a small development of 12 houses. Situated on the Glengariff road the house is within easy access to the heritage town of Kenmare.
The residence is set on c.0.67 acres of garden and surrounded by native woodland. Large decking & patio area to the rear of the house. Wooden Garden shed.
The house is beautifully designed and ideal for a family. The spacious residence consists of 2268 sq ft, consisting on the ground floor of open plan kitchen & dining room, living room, family room and sun room, double bedroom with accessible shower room. The first floor consists of 3 double bedrooms, one of which has a dressing room and ensuite there is also a large family bathroom.
The property holds an easterly aspect and enjoys the sun from early morning to late afternoon.
The property is 1.5 km from Kenmare town close to Kenmare pier and Sheen Falls hotel.
- Entrance Hall
- Spacious entrance hall oak flooring.
- Living Room
- Large Living room with wood burning Stove. Oak flooring.
- Bright room with vaulted ceiling. Overlooking garden with doors to patio area. Oak flooring.
- Family Room
- Ideal family room set off the kitchen with open fireplace.
- Kitche/Dining room
- Dining area with doors leading to patio, oak flooring. Fitted kitchen with "Zanussi" oven, 5 ring gas hob, "hotpoint" dishwasher. Tiled floor.
- Utility Room
- Fitted units with "Simens" washing machine "whirlpool" dryer. Tiled floor. door to side garden.
- Bedroom 4
- Ground floor double bedroom. Oak flooring.
- W.c., w.h.b. accessible shower. fully tiled.
- First Floor
- Ideal area for a home office or reading area.
- Master Bedroom
- Double bedroom.
- Dressing Room
- Fitted units with ample storage.
- W.c., w.h.b, electric shower. Fully tiled. Curved glass wall.
- Bedroom 2
- Double Bedroom
- Bedroom 3
- Double bedroom.
- Large family bathroom with W.c, w.h.b, jacuzzi bath, electric shower. Fully tiled.
- Garden Shed
- Wooden garden shed.
Energy Performance Indicator: 168.13
Leave Kenmare on the N71 towards Glengariff. After the bridge continue on the Glengariff road for 0.4km Hawthorn woods is on your right. No 7 is towards the end of the development on your right.