5, Hazel Grove, Kenmare, Co.Kerry, V93 WP21
€139,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Prime Location
- Close proximity to Kenmare Golf Club & Kenmare Town
- All appliances & Curtains are included.
- Electric Storage Heating
- Solid fuel stove
- Broad Band Available
- Mains Water
- Mains Sewage
- Management Company: Management Fee of 1,000 per annum which includes maintenance of garden, refuse, public lighting, public liability and building insurance, maintenance of sewage pump, maintenance of exterior walls and roof.
- Parking: Designated parking for 2 cars.
Hazel Grove development comprises of 3 blocks of 4 apartments. The apartment was built in 1998.
The floor area of 85.8 sq m / 923 sq ft approx. comprises of open plan kitchen/dining/living room, 3 bedrooms (1 ensuite), and bathroom.
The fully floored attic is accessed via a stira stairs and is ideal for storage.
The property is bright and spacious and is tastefully decorated with neutral tones throughout.
There are 2 balconies and a large well maintained common garden.
The garden is south west facing.
It is located just 0.8 km from Kenmare town on the Kilgarvan road and is adjacent to the 3rd tee of Kenmare Golf Club.
- Living Room / Kitchen
- 7.30m x 3.90m (23'11" x 12'10")
- Fitted kitchen "Zanussi" oven and hop. "Whirlpool" fridge freezer. Siemens washing machine. Large breakfast counter. Living area with solid fuel stove. Patio doors leading to balcony area. Wooden floor.
- 2.10m x 1.70m (6'11" x 5'7")
- WC. WHB. Electric shower. Tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.50m x 3.50m (14'9" x 11'6")
- Double bedroom. Fitted wardrobes. Large Velux window. Carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.9m 3.2m
- Double bedroom with views over mountains. Carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.2m 3.1m
- Single bedroom. Views over mountains. Currently being used as a walk-in wardrobe and office.
- 3.10m x 1.90m (10'2" x 6'3")
- WC. WHB. Bath with electric shower. Tiled floor and walls.
- 9.50m x 8.10m (31'2" x 26'7")
- Access via "Stira Stairs". Fully floored ideal for storage.
- Balcony 1
- 3.60m x 1.20m (11'10" x 3'11")
- Located off the living room. Ideal for enjoying the morning sun.
- Balconry 2
- 7.10m x 1.20m (23'4" x 3'11")
- Relaxing area to enjoy the afternoon and evening sun.
Energy Performance Indicator: 45.36
Leave Kenmare on Cork/Kilgarvan road. After 0.8 km you will pass a petrol station on the left hand side. Continue for a further 200 meters and take first left (signposted for the 3rd Tee of the golf course). Hazel Grove is 100 meters on your left.