4, Innisfallen, Paradise Glen, Reenmeen, Glengarriff, Co. Cork, P75RY16
€295,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Panoramic view over Bantry Bay and Garnish Island.
- Additional the studio 233 sq. ft (21.7 sq. m).
- 1.7 km from Glengarriff village.
- Mains water
- Mains sewage
- Electricity heating
- Broadband available
This 3 bedroom bungalow also has the benefit of a detached studio ideal as a rental property or as a home office.
The property is located 1.7km from Glengarriff village.
Set on 0.64 acres (0.26 hectares) of mature garden with a variety of trees and shrubs.
The bungalow was built in the 1970's and is in need of modernisation and renovation.
The accommodation on the ground floor extends 867 sq. ft. (80.6 sqm). It consists of an open plan living/kitchen/dining room with vistas over Bantry Bay and garnish island. 3 bedrooms, 2 of which boast sea views and a master bedroom with an ensuite. The attic of 268 sq. ft (24.9 sqm) is accessed by a folding ladder. Located in the attic is a storage area and an attic bedroom.
The studio 233 sq. ft (21.7 sq. m) is located at the entrance to the property and is ideal to be upgraded to a small rental property or as a home office
The garage, 233 sq. ft (21.7 sq. m), approx. is accessed via a roller door.
Paradise Glen is located 1.7 km from Glengarriff village, 0.7 km from the Eccles hotel and access to Bantry Bay. 2 km from Glengarriff nature reserve.
- Living Room
- Open plan Living/kitchen/dining room. The living room has panoramic views over Bantry bay. Access to the garden and patio area.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- Fitted kitchen with double sink, electric oven and hob. seating for 6 people. door to garden. Tiled floor
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor
- Master Bedroom
- Double bedroom with ensuite toilet shower and sink.
- Bedroom 2
- Twin bedroom with sea views
- Bedroom 3
- Single bedroom with sea views.
- Toilet, sink, bath. Fully tiled.
- Access via a folding ladder.
- Twin bedroom, large window, low ceiling.
- Floored storage area.
- 223 sq. ft studio in need of modernisation. an ideal property for a small holiday rental or as a home office. includes shower area and toilet, "Tricity Bendix" washing machine "Indesit" dryer.
- 233 sq.ft garage with access via a roller door.
Energy Performance Indicator: 484.86 kWh/m²/yr
From Quills in Glengarriff take the N71 towards Bantry. After 1.7km you will see a sign for Bay View boutique take a left turn here and the house is 150 meters on your left.