Cappanacush Height, Cappanacush East, Templenoe, Kenmare, Co. Kerry, V93 XN95
€795,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Stunning Views
- 2.59 acres (1.05 hectares) site approximately
- Electronic Gates
- High Specification finish throughout house
- Fully furnished
- Oil fired central heating
- Computerised lighting system
- Burglar alarm
- Water purifying system private bored well
- Biocycle waste water treatment system
- Underfloor heating on the ground floor
- Telephone connection
The secluded location is ideal for a holiday or family home and is only a mere 8km from the busy tourist town of Kenmare with it's bustling streets and renowned restaurants and is conveniently situated close to the spectacular Ring of Kerry Golf and Country Club.
Built in 2002 to an extremely high standard, the approximately 4,875 square feet (452.9 sq m) dwelling has an interior designer fit out with exposed timber frame of Japanese larch and pine, fully stone clad exterior, oak and natural limestone floors, marble and oak staircase, under floor heating, computerized lighting system and oak fittings throughout. These are just a few of the propertys many outstanding features.
Approached through electric gates, the grounds consist of an oval shaped lake with patio and decking areas, large lawn, part stone clad garage and workshop.
- Entrance Hall:
- Extremely spacious limestone Travertine floor, oak and marble stair case, recessed uplighters in floor, French doors to rear deck area.
- 2.00m x 1.60m (6'7" x 5'3")
- Toilet and wash hand basin, with free standing vanity and cupboards.
- 6.60m x 5.10m (21'8" x 16'9")
- Italian fully fitted kitchen, ceramic tiled worktop, Italian ceramic tiled floor and wall tiles, double sink unit, Belling hob and double oven, Neff cooker hood, built-in Whirlpool microwave, double stainless steel Whirlpool fridge freezer with ice maker, separate Whirlpool drinks fridge, Whirlpool dishwasher, central island work top with dropped ceiling/lighting feature, French doors to patio, glazed double oak doors to hall/reception.
- Utility Room:
- 3.40m x 3.00m (11'2" x 9'10")
- Belfast sink, marble worktop, slate floor, beech built in floor and wall units, plumbed for washing machine.
- 8.20m x 5.40m (26'11" x 17'9")
- Spacious sunken lounge, wood burning stove, French doors to patio area, built in flat screen T.V. unit.
- Bedroom 4
- 5.00m x 3.90m (16'5" x 12'10")
- Floor to ceiling oak units
- 4.00m x 1.90m (13'1" x 6'3")
- Walk in shower unit, toilet, bidet, wash hand basin, vanity unit with cupboards and mirror with concealed lighting, Armstrong cushion floor, full height ceramic mosaic wall tiles.
- Dining Room/ Bed 2
- 6.61m x 5.49m (21'8" x 18'0")
- (Currently used as a dining room) Dropped ceiling/light feature, Brian Yates designer wallpaper, French doors to patio, full height glass wall overlooking lounge.
- 4.00m x 1.60m (13'1" x 5'3")
- Toilet, bidet, wall mounted wash hand basin, shower, oak doors to airing cupboard, full height ceramic tiled walls and floor. First Floor Gallery: Spacious Gallery area overlooking lounge, oak floor.
- Master Bedroom
- 7.93m x 5.10m (26'0" x 16'9")
- French doors to balcony overlooking lake, Brian Yates designer wallpaper.
- Walk in Wardrobe/Dressing Room
- 5.10m x 2.40m (16'9" x 7'10")
- Built in full height mirrored wardrobes, built in oak drawer units and dressing table.
- 3.80m x 2.00m (12'6" x 6'7")
- Bath with shower mixer, toilet, bidet, shower with Omega cubicle, wash hand basin with walnut vanity unit, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.90m x 3.90m (16'1" x 12'10")
- French doors with wrought iron Balustrade.
- 3.60m x 1.80m (11'10" x 5'11")
- Bath with shower mixer, Guzz vanity unit with twin basins and taps, heated towel rail, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, toilet and bidet.
- Bedroom 2
- 6.61m x 5.50m (21'8" x 18'1")
- Double bedroom with views over Kenmare Bay
- 2.30m x 1.90m (7'7" x 6'3")
- Toilet, built in shower with Omega shower cubicle, toilet, wash hand basin, vanity unit with mirror, Armstrong cushion floor, fully tiled walls, French doors to wrought iron Balustrade.
Energy Performance Indicator: 35.47
The property is in an ideal location within 8km of Kenmare Town. Amenities within close proximity to the house are; The Ring of Kerry Golf and Country Club is a top quality 18 hole golf course with restaurant is within 5km, the beach at Coss Strand is only a 5-minute drive, ideal for walking and swimming, the public pier at Templenoe and Blackwater are ideal for mooring boats and 5km and 9km respectively. The Kerry Way also runs through this part of Kerry and has exceptional walking trails. Kerry airport 70km, Cork airport 106km and Shannon International airport 173km.