Lackaroe, Kenmare, Co. Kerry, V93 X7W2
€350,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- 4-bedroom family residence.
- Beautifully presented.
- Set on 1.06 acres of mature garden
- Oil central heating
- Solar panels for hot water
- Bored well with filter
- Septic tank
- Broadband available
The property was built in 1997 and extended in 2007, it has been finished to the highest of standards.
The accommodation of 3107 sq. ft (288.7 sq.m) is beautifully designed with ample space for living and entreating both inside and out. The master suite is a generous room with floor to ceiling windows which capture the panoramic views. There is an additional 3 bedrooms and a family a bathroom. the garage is accessed externally.
The property is set on 1.06 acres of mature and private garden. Surrounding the house are beautifully laid out flower beds with natural stone walls. There is also a large deck to the front of the house and a patio area to the rear. The lower end of the garden is a lawned area and access by steps. The polly tunnel is a gardener's dream.
Located on a quite country road within 6.8 km from the Heritage town of Kenmare.
- Entrance Hall
- Living /Dining Room
- Spectacular living and dining room with floor to ceiling windows along one wall which captures the mountain and valley views. There are 3 large panes in the ceiling which brings in extra light from the master suite above. There is a large wood burning stove and wooden flooring throughout. Set off this room is an additional smaller living room or dining room. Patio doors lead out to a large decking area and patio area.
- Living Room
- Cosy living/dining room with views over the garden and mountain beyond. Wood burning stove. Wooden floor.
- Family Room
- Divided from the living room by a sliding door this is an ideal space as a family room or a study.
- Beautifully fitted kitchen with wooden work top. "Waterford" oven with 5 ring gas hob. "everglade" fridge. Large American style fridge freezer. Wooden floor.
- Bedroom 4
- Double bedroom to the rear of the property.
- Fully tiled with beautiful mosaic tiling on the floor. W.c., w.h.b. Mains shower. Wall Rad.
- Utility Room
- Plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Boiler.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom
- The master suite is both spacious and bright, with its floor to ceiling window which captures the panoramic views over the Bonane valley and mountains beyond. The 3 panes of glass embedded in the floor add an extra dimension to this room. Located off the bedroom is a walk-in wardrobe area. Wooden floor.
- Master Ensuite
- Generous bathroom with free standing bath. Large mains shower. Sink set on a large vanity unit. Toilet. Wall rad. Fully tiled.
- Bedroom 2
- Double bedroom to the rear. Wooden Floor.
- Bedroom 3
- Double bedroom with view over the Bonane valley. Currently being used as an artist studio.
- This is an ideal space as a study or a playroom. There is also plumbing in place for a bathroom to be added.
- Ample storage. Roller door. Accessed externally.
- Polly Tunnel
- 84 sq.ft. polly tunnel. raised beds. Water.
- Garden Shed
- Small wooden garden shed.
Energy Performance Indicator: 131.55
Leave Kenmare on the N71 towards Glengariff. After 6km take the left turn over Dromusnaigh bridge (sign post LK0661). after 0.4km turn left. after a further 0.4 km the entrance to the house is on your left. Post code V93 X7W2.