58, Meadowhill, Letterkenny, Co Donegal, F92 CKC3
€229,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
Included in the sale
All floor coverings, blinds & light fittings / shades are included in the sale together with integrated appliances.
Special Features & Services
• Oil fired central heating.
• uPVC double glazed window frames and doors.
• Finished to an extremely high standard including high quality built in appliances.
• Enclosed, private back garden.
• Tarmacadam driveway, with low maintenance shrub beds and lawns to rear and sides and outside water tap.
• Spacious ready to walk into family accommodation in an established residential location.
• Close to Educate Together National School and Woodlands National School.
• Employers in the vicinity include Pramerica, Optum, SITA, Zeus etc.
Additional photos and video of this property are available on our Facebook page which can be found by clicking the following link:- www.facebook/sherryfitzgeraldrainey
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- 4.3m x 2.3m (14'1" x 7'5")
- Sitting Room
- 5.0m x 3.9m (16'4" x 12'11")
- Modern fireplace with maple surround, cast iron insert and marble hearth. TV and telephone points.
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- 6.3m x 3.6m (20'8" x 11'11")
- Full range of modern fitted shaker style kitchen units with tiling between top and base units. Built in Neff double oven and grill, Bosch ceramic four burner hob, and Bosch canopy style extractor fan. Laminate flooring, recessed lighting and PVC French doors leading to patio area.
- Back Hall / Utility
- 3.0m x 1.8m (9'10" x 5'9")
- 1.1m x 1.0m (3'8" x 3'3")
- Wc and whb
- 1.9m x 1.0m (6'1" x 3'3")
- Glazed tile flooring
- Integrated Garage
- 5.1m x 3.0m (16'7" x 9'11")
- Shelving and up and over door.
- First Floor
- 5.8m x 2.3m (19'1" x 7'5")
- Master Bedroom
- 4.4m x 3.9m (14'4" x 12'11")
- plus En-Suite Shower Room
- 2.9m x 1.0m (9'5" x 3'3")
- Wc, whb and large shower enclosure with Triton T90 si electric shower. Glazed tile flooring and part tiled walls.
- 3.6m x 3.5m (11'8" x 11'7")
- 1.0m x 0.4m (3'3" x 1'5")
- 3.5m x 3.0m (11'7" x 9'11")
- 3.8m x 3.0m (12'5" x 9'11")
- Family Bathroom
- 2.7m x 2.4m (8'9" x 7'11")
- Bath, wc, whb and shower enclosure.
Energy Performance Indicator: 198.61
From Oatfields roundabout continue along Ramelton Road passing Aldi supermarket on the right. Take the next left up the hill towards Gortlee passing Swilly Inn public house and Church of the Irish Martyrs on the right. At the roundabout take the second exit. At the next mini roundabout, take the second exit and continue up the hill towards Kiltoy. After the speed ramp, take the first left into Meadowhill. Take the fifth road on the right and then first road to the left. Continue straight and the house is on the right.