Moorfield Lodge, Aughnagaddy, Ramelton, Co Donegal, F92 AE44
€895,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
The focal points of the house are the flowing reception rooms which encompass a light filled entrance lobby with floor to ceiling glass walls on either side bringing the rear garden inside, leading to a large spacious open plan kitchen / living / dining area with double height ceiling and floating staircase with brushed chrome handrail and glass panels leading to a further reception area at mezzanine level which also leads out on to an external terrace. From the terrace you can enjoy al fresco dining and take in the stunning countryside views and the view of Lough Swilly / Rathmullan / Buncrana in the distance. The Siematic kitchen is fitted out to a professional standard with Siemens / Neff / Gaggenau appliances built-into the slick, clean line kitchen.
Moorfield Lodge has four double ensuite bedrooms including a large master suite which incorporates a relaxing area, walk in dressing area and signature ensuite bathroom with feature sunken jacuzzi bath and cleverly positioned low level windows to allow for quiet enjoyment of the rear garden and woodland.
The dining area has access on to a rear deck area which has been designed to catch the afternoon / evening sun and the Master Suite has its own private decked area which has been screened off from the rest of the outside deck area. Through a floor to ceiling sliding door off the living area there is also another decked area to the front which also takes advantage of the morning sun, as does the first floor terrace.
Grounds / Gardens
Situated off a quiet roadway Moorfield Lodge is accessed through wrought iron electric gates which lead to a treelined driveway that guides you to the house. To the front of the property there are two large flat lawns either side of the drive ideal for family games, football etc. There is a covered parking area to the rear however there is ample guest parking to the front of the property.
To the rear there is a large workshop / double garage with electric roller doors, fuel / boiler shed and two horse stables with enclosed rear lawn all of which are edged by a Coillte Forest providing privacy to the rear of the house.
• Dual heating system Underfloor heating and oil-fired central heating.
• Zoned underfloor heating.
• Central vacuum system.
• Contemporary log effect flaming gas fire
• Bright spacious accommodation.
• Light filled living areas.
• Tranquil woodland setting.
• Roof terrace.
• Decked area for enjoying al fresco dining.
• Security Alarm system.
• Septic Tank, Mains Water.
• Electric Gates with Intercom System.
• Ready to move in condition.
• 5 minutes drive to Ramelton and 10 minutes to Letterkenny.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Lobby
- 4.85m x 4.44m (15'11" x 14'7")
- Floor to ceiling windows, large glazed door to decked area.
- Open Plan Living Area
- 5.13m x 4.70m (16'10" x 15'5")
- Double aspect with garden, Lough Swilly and countryside views, glazed sliding door to decked area.
- Open Plan Kitchen / Breakfast Dining Area
- 6.40m x 4.38m (21' x 14'4")
- Contemporary style kitchen with comprehensive range of appliances.
- Formal Dining Area
- 7.45m x 5.95m (24'5" x 19'6")
- Double aspect with floor to ceiling glazed walls, glazed door to rear decked area. Floating staircase to mezzanine / living area.
- Mezzanine Living Area
- 11.91m x 3.00m (39'1" x 9'10")
- 5.00m x 2.98m (16'5" x 9'9")
- Large, comfortable living area with door to terrace.
- Outside Terrace
- 5.48m x 4.68m (18' x 15'4")
- Enclosed outside area, ideal for barbeques, enjoys stunning views towards Lough Swilly and Ramelton.
- Utility Area
- 5.02m x 4.23m (16'6" x 13'11")
- Incorporating storeroom, hotpress and wc and whb. A range of wall and base units and plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Double aspect floor to ceiling glazed hallway leading to:
- Master Suite No. 1
- 8.47m x 7.11m (27'9" x 23'4")
- Incorporating fully tiled wet room with his and her whb, shower and heated towel rail. His and her dressing rooms and separate wc.
- Bedroom Hallway
- 13.78m x 1.17m (45'3" x 3'10")
- leading to:
- Master Suite No. 2
- incorporating Relaxing Area
- 4.38m x 4.02m (14'4" x 13'2")
- with double aspect floor to ceiling windows
- Bedroom Area
- 3.91m x 3.43m (12'10" x 11'3")
- vaulted ceiling over bedroom, mirrored sliding doors to
- Split Level Ensuite Bathroom
- 4.66m x 3.01m (15'3" x 9'11")
- door to private deck, his and hers sink, sunken jacuzzi bathtub with recessed eye level TV, waterfall shower cubicle.
- Dressing Room
- 2.13m x 2.06m (7' x 6'9")
- Extensive shelving.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.79m x 2.97m (12'5" x 9'9")
- built in wardrobe
- plus Ensuite Shower Room
- 1.82m x 1.82m (6' x 6')
- fully tiled walls and floor, wc, whb and power shower.
- Bedroom 4 Sitting Area
- 4.09m x 2.94m (13'5" x 9'8")
- with built in desk, TV point.
- 4.19m x 2.94m (13'9" x 9'8")
- Incorporating sliding wardrobes.
- Ensuite Bathroom
- fully tiled walls and floor, bath, wc, whb and shower.
- Loft Storage Area
- 13.78m x 2.97m (45'3" x 9'9")
- potential for additional accommodation. Accessed off the bedroom hall via staircase.
- Double Garage
- 9.00m x 6.92m (29'6" x 22'8")
- Two electric roller doors.
- Boiler House
- 5.21m x 2.92m (17'1" x 9'7")
- New Grant Vortex condensing boiler.
- Stables for 2 No. Horses
- To the rear there is a large workshop / double garage with electric roller doors, fuel / boiler shed and two horse stables with enclosed rear lawn all of which are bordered by a Coillte Forest providing privacy to the rear of the house.
Energy Performance Indicator: 152.62
On the approach into Letterkenny on the N13 from Belfast / Derry / Sligo direction, take the last exit left at The Polestar Roundabout. Proceed past the Mount Errigal Hotel on the left and Sweeneys Top Petrol Station / Spar Convenience Store on the right. Go through the next roundabout with the Great Gas Petrol Station on the left. Continue on the R245 road towards Ramelton / Milford / Rathmullan, passing The Silver Tassie Hotel on the left. Set your odometer at the Silver Tassie and proceed for 2.90km. Take the minor road to the left and Moorfield Lodge is on the left.