9, Ballymacool Wood, Letterkenny, Co Donegal, F92 P8H4
€122,500 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Special Features & Services
- Cul de sac location.
- uPVC double glazed window and door frames.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Built in wardrobes.
- New appliances.
- Enclosed rear garden covered in concrete.
- Ample parking on driveway.
The house would suit both owner occupies and investors. Estimated rental price of €725 per calendar month (September 2019).
Included in the sale:
The sale includes all existing carpets and integrated electrical appliances.
Special Features & Services
• Cul de sac location.
• uPVC double glazed window and door frames.
• Oil fired central heating.
• Built in wardrobes.
• New appliances.
• Enclosed rear garden covered in concrete.
• Ample parking on driveway.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- 4.69m x 2.07m (15'5" x 6'9")
- incorporating understairs storage. Laminate flooring.
- Sitting Room
- 4.27m x 3.88m (14'0" x 12'9")
- Bay Window
- Open fireplace with timber mantle and polished granite hearth. Tv point. New carpet.
- 2.56m x 2.22m (8'5" x 7'3")
- Tiled flooring. Newly installed white kitchen with brushed chrome handles, woodgrain effect counter top and splashback between wall and base units. Integrated Logik oven, Schottceran four burner electric hob and extractor fan, and integrated Kenwood fridge / freezer.
- Dining Room
- 3.95m x 3.88m (13' x 12'9")
- Tiled flooring. Sliding patio door to rear garden.
- First Floor
- 2.96m x 1.30m (9'9" x 4'3")
- plus shelved Hotpress.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.87m x 3.68m (12'8" x 12'1")
- incorporating built in sliding wardrobes with mirrored doors.
- En-Suite Shower Room
- 1.69m x 1.48m (5'7" x 4'10")
- tiled flooring. Wc, whb and Triton Madrid 2 Electric Shower. Shavers light.
- 3.41m x 2.98m (11'2" x 9'9")
- 0.91m x 0.75m (3' x 2'6")
- incorporating built in wardrobe.
- 3.73m x 2.98m (12'3" x 9'9")
- 1.76m x 0.53m (5'9" x 1'9")
- fully tiled flooring and partially tiled walls. Wc, whb and bathtub.
Energy Performance Indicator: 223.5
Having passed the Aura Letterkenny Leisure centre on the left take the third exit at the St Eunans roundabout into the Ballymacool Wood development. Pass Tir na Nog pub / restaurant on the right. Take the first right. Continue straight, following the road around to the left. Take the second road to the left into a small cul de sac and the house is on the left, easily identifiable by our prominent 'For Sale' board. Latitude: 54.94743 Longitude: -7.759898 (copy into Google Maps for location / streetview).