14, Beach Cottages, Rossnowlagh, Co Donegal, F94 NN97
€255,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Within walking distance of the blue flag beach.
- Swimming, fishing, surfing, kitesurfing, cycling, horseriding, bird watching etc on your doorstep.
- Murvagh, The Great Northern and Lough Erne 18 hole golf courses are with 40 mins drive.
- The Smugglers Creek restaurant and The Sandhouse Hotel are within walking distance of the property while the renowned Harveys Point and Solis Lough Eske Castle are only a 20 minute drive away.
Located in the well renowned and picturesque seaside village of Rossnowlagh, 14 Beach Cottage is within walking distance to the glorious sandy beaches, hotel, water sports etc. Rossnowlagh is a popular resort for holiday makers, water sports enthusiasts and tourists all year round.
Special Features & Services
• Within walking distance of the blue flag Rossnowlagh beach.
• Swimming, fishing, surfing, kitesurfing, cycling, horse-riding, bird watching etc on your doorstep.
• Murvagh, The Great Northern and Lough Erne 18-hole golf courses are with 40 mins drive.
• The Smugglers Creek restaurant and The Sandhouse Hotel are within walking distance of the property while the renowned Harveys Point and Solis Lough Eske Castle are only a 20-minute drive away.
BER BER C3, BER No. 113069116
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- 1.65m x 0.97m (5'5" x 3'2")
- 3.87m x 2.27m (12'8" x 7'5")
- : Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances to include Montpellier Oven, 4 ring ceramic touch screen hob, extractor fan, Tricity Bendix Fridge Freezer and Candy dishwasher. Tile Floor, door to external raised decking area.
- Living Area
- 4.61m x 3.56m (15'1" x 11'8")
- Feature stone open fireplace, solid timber flooring, patio door to side.
- Dining Area
- 3.84m x 2.40m (12'7" x 7'10")
- Solid timber floor
- Master Bedroom
- 3.36m x 3.07m (11'0" x 10'1")
- Laminate floor En-suite Shower Room 2.27m x 1.29m (7'5" x 4'3"): Electric Triton T90si Shower unit with metre tray, WC & whb.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.46m x 3.08m (11'4" x 10'1")
- Laminate floor
- Shower Room
- 2.31m x 1.97m (7'7" x 6'6")
- : Electric Mira Event XS shower cubicle, WC & whb.
- First Floor
- Family Bathroom
- 3.89m x 2.19m (12'9" x 7'2")
- Bath, WC & whb and separate electric Triton T90si shower cubicle.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.38m x 2.49m (11'1" x 8'2")
- Laminate flooring and large velux window
- Bedroom 4
- 4.47m x 2.35m (14'8" x 7'9")
- Laminate flooringHotpress: Large storage closet and partially shelved.
Energy Performance Indicator: 219.58
Pass the Sandhouse Hotel on your left proceed straight through the crossroads. Continue straight for 700 m approximately. Just before the entrance to Hayes Caravan Park turn right into Beach Cottages and No 1 4 is easily identifiable by our prominent For Sale board. Latitude: 54.561241, Longitude: -8.207782 (copy into Google Maps for location / streetview).