3, Birch Hill Avenue, Creeslough, Co Donegal, F92 FT80
€90,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
This house would ideally lend itself to family occupation or may suit as a holiday home, given its close proximity to Portnablagh and Dunfanaghy seaside resorts, which are within 9 km drive. Letterkenny is located approximately 25 km from the subject property.
Included in the sale
The sale includes all existing floor coverings, blinds / curtains and light fittings together with the integrated and built in electrical appliances in the kitchen.
Additional photos and floorplans of this property are available on our Facebook page which can be found by clicking the following link: www.facebook/sherryfitzgeraldrainey
Special Features & Services
• Open plan living area.
• Within walking distance of the village amenities & facilities.
• Oil fired central heating.
• PVC double glazed windows and doors.
- Entrance Hall
- 2.3m x 2.0m (7'5" x 6'6")
- Glazed tile flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining / Living
- 4.4m x 3.8m (14'6" x 12'6")
- 5.1m x 4.5m (16'8" x 14'9")
- High and low level birch effect units, single drainer sink, extractor fan, patio doors leading to the rear garden. Glazed tile flooring.
- Utility Room
- 2.0m x 1.5m (6'6" x 5'0")
- Glazed tile flooring. Range of low level units. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Wc and whb
- 1.5m x 1.5m (5'0" x 4'10")
- wc & whb. Glazed tile flooring.
- First Floor
- 3.3m x 2.1m (10'9" x 6'9")
- Master Bedroom
- 3.9m x 3.3m (12'10" x 10'10")
- En-Suite Shower
- 2.9m x 1.0m (9'7" x 3'3")
- Partially tiled walls & glazed tile flooring, wc & whb and electric shower unit.
- 3.6m x 3.2m (11'9" x 10'8")
- 2.8m x 2.7m (9'2" x 8'10")
- 2.4m x 2.1m (7'10" x 6'10")
- Partially tilled walls & glazed tile flooring, wc & whb and bath.
Energy Performance Indicator: 233.22
Pass Letterkenny University Hospital on the left and proceed on the N56 signposted for Kilmacrennan. Pass through the village of Kilmacrennan and remain on the N56 to Creeslough. On entering Creeslough and before the petrol filling station on the left and the Co-Op on the right, take the road to the left, signposted Birch Hill. Continue straight and keep left. The subject property is on the right hand side easily identifiable by our 'For Sale' board. Latitude: 55.118409, Longitude: -7.907747 (copy into Google maps for location / streetview).