5, Clearwaters, Rathmullan, Co Donegal, F92 X957
€179,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Short walk to the beautiful Rathmullan Beach & Village.
- Enclosed private south facing rear garden.
- Sliding doors to side and rear garden.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Open fireplace.
- Excellent decorative condition.
- Immaculately presented.
The house comprises an entrance lobby with open plan dining area, kitchen, sitting room and downstairs WC and WHB. Upstairs there are two bedrooms, ensuite shower room and separate guest shower room.
The south facing rear garden is an ideal orientation for Al Fresco entertaining and barbeques. Also has the added benefits of being enclosed, keeping children and pets safe. There is a boiler house to the rear, which can also house patio furniture, bicycles etc.
Included in the sale
The sale includes all existing floor coverings, blinds / curtains, light fittings and integrated electric appliances in the kitchen.
- Ground Floor
- Sitting Room
- 4.76m x 3.58m (15'7" x 11'9")
- Open fire. Sliding patio door to garden.
- 3.34m x 2.76m (10'11" x 9'1")
- Fully fitted cream kitchen with wall and base units and integrated Whirlpool dishwasher and oven hob. Faber extractor fan and Whirlpool fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Dining / Sun Room
- 2.97m x 2.85m (9'9" x 9'4")
- 2.53m x 2.19m (8'4" x 7'2")
- Tiled flooring. Understairs storage.
- WC and WHB
- 1.77m x 1.29m (5'10" x 4'3")
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom
- 3.57m x 3.31m (11'9" x 10'10")
- En-Suite Shower Room
- 2.74m x 1.36m (9' x 4'6")
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa Aquastream shower unit, WC & WHB.
- 2.78m x 2.40m (9'1" x 7'10")
- Shower Room
- 2.28m x 1.70m (7'6" x 5'7")
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, WC & WHB and vanity unit. Velux windows.
Energy Performance Indicator: 258.56
Having passed the main gates to Rathmullan House Hotel, turn right in the direction of Kinnegar Beach. Continue straight, passing Rose Cottage on the left. Take the first road on the left into Clearwaters. Continue straight and bear left. No 5 is at the top of the cul de sac, on the left, easily identified by our prominent For Sale board. Latitude: 55.102713 Longitude: -7.533115 (copy into Google Maps for location / streetview).