Cornagill, Letterkenny, Co Donegal, F92 VR6C
€595,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
Very intelligently designed to reflect the contours of the site with most of the bedroom accommodation at garden and first floor level whilst living accommodation is at ground floor level with access from a paved external parking area enjoying commanding views over the Golf Course, River Swilly and countryside in the distance.
Located within 10 minutes walk of Letterkennys 18 Hole Golf Course with modern clubhouse facilities including Browns Restaurant offering both informal bar food and formal dining to a very high standard. Alcorns Garden Centre with Thyme Out Restaurant is within 10/15 minutes walk and for those last-minute forgotten essentials Charlies Container Shop, with Honesty box, is also situated nearby.
The Silver Tassie Hotel is located within a short drive whilst the extensive shopping and leisure facilities available in Letterkenny including Tesco, Dunnes Stores, Marks and Spencer, Menarys, TK Maxx, Aura Leisure Centre etc. are also located within a short drive. Woodlands National School, Educate Together and Ballyraine National School are also situated within the immediate surrounding area.
This superior residence is ideally located to enjoy the extensive natural amenities available within easy driving distance including golden sandy beaches at Rathmullan, Ballymastocker / Portsalon in the Fanad Peninsula and Downings / Rosapenna in the Rosguill Peninsula, both peninsulas being located on the renowned Wild Atlantic Way.
• Architecturally designed split level residence.
• Magnificent private landscaped site with mature front and rear gardens.
• Finished to an exceptionally high standard.
• Views overlooking Golf Course, River Swilly and countryside in the distance.
• Within 7 mins drive of Letterkenny Town Centre.
• Walking distance of Letterkenny Golf Club, Club House Bar and Browns Restaurant.
• Elevated external patio area with raised open fire and brick-built BBQ. Flag stone type flooring.
• Oil fired central heating with 3 heating zones and a recently installed new condenser burner.
• Fibre Broadband.
• Tilt & Turn PVC double glazed window frames.
The property is accessed via double wrought iron gates over a brick paved driveway. To the front there is a large garden ideal for children to play football or croquet for the more senior. The front garden also enjoys magnificent colours from Azaleas, Hydrangea and Copper Beech hedging. While those enjoying alfresco dining from the veranda / BBQ area can admire the Rose bushes, Wisteria, Copper Beech and evergreen hedging as well as the panoramic views.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Porch
- 1.49m x 0.75m (4'11" x 2'6")
- Glazed tile floor, spotlight, alarm, glazed inner door and side panels.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.61m x 4.41m (15'1" x 14'6")
- Solid oak floor, double height ceiling.
- Guest Wc and whb
- 2.54m x 1.34m (8'4" x 4'5")
- 1.95m x 0.59m (6'5" x 1'11")
- Tiled floor, towel radiator, wc and whb, feature stain glass window.
- Sitting Room
- 6.81m x 4.41m (22'4" x 14'6")
- plus Bay Window
- 3.08m x 0.84m (10'1" x 2'9")
- Open fireplace, large triple glazed bay window, double doors to dining / study.
- Dining Room / Study
- 4.59m x 3.68m (15'1" x 12'1")
- Double doors to hall and double doors to sitting room. Large picture window overlooking garden. Spotlights in ceiling
- Living Area
- 6.82m x 3.48m (22'5" x 11'5")
- Oak flooring, gas fired stove, spotlights.
- Dining Area
- 3.51m x 2.98m (11'6" x 9'9")
- Sliding doors to external veranda. Solid oak floor.
- 6.09m x 3.98m (20' x 13'1")
- Feature double height vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, centre island, glazed tile floor, fully fitted oak kitchen with wall and base units and marble worktop. Double patio door fitted with insect screen to external veranda. Britannia double oven with 6 burner gas stove, De Dietrich stainless steel extractor hood, Siemens dishwasher, Maytag fridge / freezer. Tiling between top and base cupboards.
- Utility Room
- 5.02m x 1.77m (16'6" x 5'10")
- Tiled flooring, wall and base units, Belfast sink, plumbed for washing machine and dryer. External door to side. Attic door to floored storage space over utility room. Water and zoned heating panel.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.85m x 3.00m (12'8" x 9'10")
- 0.96m x 0.87m (3'2" x 2'10")
- Solid oak flooring.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- 2.98m x 2.09m (9'9" x 6'10")
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Triton T90i shower, wc and whb, incorporating hotpress, towel radiator, glazed tile flooring, spotlights in ceiling, whb on vanity unit.
- First Floor Master Suite
- 4.41m x 2.57m (14'6" x 8'5")
- Feature seating area with 6 Velux windows providing an abundance of natural light. Views towards Lough Swilly and Golf Course.
- Master Bedroom
- 6.45m x 3.98m (21'2" x 13'1")
- 2.26m x 0.62m (7'5" x 2'0")
- Incorporating built-in slide wardrobes, feature window seat with 6 Velux windows providing an abundance of natural light. Feature open beams, high pitched 3.50m.ceiling. TV point.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- 2.81m x 1.97m (9'3" x 6'6")
- Aquastream power shower, wc and whb, shaving light and plug. Built-in storage units with vanity unit.
- Dressing Room / Nursery
- 4.43m x 2.82m (14'6" x 9'3")
- Built-in wardrobe and shelving, spotlights, 2 Velux windows.
- Garden Level
- Bedroom 2
- 4.75m x 3.47m (15'7" x 11'5")
- plus Dressing Room
- 2.70m x 1.91m (8'10" x 6'3")
- Shelved and hanging wardrobe space behind mirrored sliding doors.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.61m x 3.65m (15'1" x 12')
- Sliding door to garden.
- Bedroom 4
- 4.38m x 3.65m (14'4" x 12')
- Incorporating extensive range of built-in wardrobes.
- 3.09m x 3.02m (10'2" x 9'11")
- Fully tiled walls and flooring. Wc and whb, bath with telephone taps and shower cubicle with gravity feed water supply.
- Patio area
- with open fire and brick-built BBQ, double timber doors to front drive and garden. Steps leading down to garden level.
- External Storage Room
- 9.00m x 3.00m (29'6" x 9'10")
- Additional 27 sq m (290 sq ft) approximately with potential to create further habitable accommodation.
- 7.15m x 2.43m (23'5" x 8')
- Radiator and water tap. Ash collector from sitting room. Perspex roof. Concrete work bench. Ideal for garden enthusiasts.
- Detached Garage
- 5.75m x 4.85m (18'10" x 15'11")
- External walls have been drylined with potential for granny flat / office conversion subject to pp. Plumbed for wc and whb.
Energy Performance Indicator: 162.82
From the Polestar Roundabout, take the N56 road, signposted for Dunfanaghy / Kilmacrennan / Milford / Ramelton. Continue straight, taking the second exit off the next two roundabouts in the direction of the R245 Ramelton Road. Pass Great Gas Petrol Station on the left and continue for 1.80km. Use the right filter lane signposted Letterkenny Golf Club. Pass the entrance to the Golf Club and at the caution children crossing" sign, a short distance further on, on the left, turn immediately right. Keep right and the property is situated directly in front, at the end of the cul de sac on the left.