HOUSE TYPE C, Crieve Mor Avenue, Crievesmith, Letterkenny, Co Donegal,
- Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
Built to the most recent and stringent building regulations and targets, and with a host of standard features that were once only dreamt of, this development comes with an unrivalled BER A Rating.
All of this, just moments from the countryside and only a stones throw from the busy shopping area of Letterkenny, Crieve Mor is ideally placed to take advantage of all that this vibrant town has to offer.
• Wired for Smart TV and Media Pack Installation
• Fitted Burglar Alarm
• Walls and Ceilings Painted
• Tiling to WHB, Baths and Showers
• Extensive Electrical Specification - Electric Vehicle
Charging Point Provision, USB Charging Sockets.
• 100 % energy efficient lighting.
• 100% Energy Efficient Lighting
• Quality fitted kitchens and appliances (choice of kitchen can upgrade and pay the extra to supplier). Appliances included, dishwasher, fridge freezer, oven, hob and extractor fan.
• Floor coverings throughout (choice can upgrade and pay the extra to supplier).
• Quality sanitaryware.
• Up to 1GB high speed fibre broadband to the house.
• Quality internal doors.
• Quality Traditional Build
• Finished Driveways
• Beautiful Frontage Pillars and Grand Entrance
• Finished Lawns
• Triple Glazed Windows
• Highly Insulated
• Renewable Energy Heating System with Heating Control Zones.
• Stove in sitting room
• Air tightness tested.
• A3 - A2 Energy Rating.
• 10 Year Structural Guarantee
- Entrance Hall
- 5.00m x 2.00m (16'5" x 6'7")
- Living Room
- 5.00m x 4.35m (16'5" x 14'3")
- Kitchen / Dining
- 4.70m x 4.55m (15'5" x 14'11")
- Utility Room
- 3.10m x 1.80m (10'2" x 5'11")
- 1.80m x 1.50m (5'11" x 4'11")
- Master Bedroom
- 4.05m x 3.10m (13'3" x 10'2")
- 2.80m x 1.00m (9'2" x 3'3")
- 3.45m x 2.80m (11'4" x 9'2")
- 2.90m x
- 2.30m x
Energy Performance Indicator: 000.00
From Main Street, Letterkenny, pass Market Square on the right, continue to the end of Lower Main Street and turn left across the front of the Old Dunnes Stores, continue through the mini roundabout ahead, over the small bridge bear left and then turn right at the Corner House Bar, proceed for a short distance and bear left up the hill (Rahan Road). You will pass the entrance to Rann Mor Walk on the right, take the next turn right, Rann Mor Meadow is located a short distance on the right. Crieve Mor is located a little further along on the left.