An Teach Carraig, Drumfries, Buncrana, Co Donegal, F93 H2V5
€375,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Underfloor central heating
- Tarmacadam driveway
- PVC woodgrain double glazed windows and doors.
- Internal oak doors with stainless steel handles.
- Brushed chrome / stainless steel light fittings and plugs.
- Recessed Ceiling spotlights throughout.
- Solid Oak timber floor coverings.
- Feature staircase in entrance hall.
- Large first floo Lounge.
- Contemporary fitted kitchen.
- Views of rolling countryside.
- Numerous Balconies and paved outsdie areas.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Finished to an high standard throughout.
- 0.79 Acres.
- Within 10 mins of Buncrana Town Centre.
The residence built by the present owners in 2005 to an architect design comprises 282 sq m (3,035 sq ft) approximately of living accommodation and finished to a high standard of comfort. There are floor to ceiling windows throughout offering an abundance of natural light with beautiful uninterrupted countryside views.
Accommodation comprises an impressive entrance hall which leads up to the Kitchen / Dining room and large open plan sitting room with verandas off each room. The kitchen has unique features such as bespoke fitted kitchen, large range of AEG electrical appliances and feature centre island. A stove with stone clad chimney breast in the sitting room compliments the underfloor heating.
Downstairs there is a spacious utility room with separate wet room and side access. There are two bedrooms, one of which has an Ensuite wetroom and walk in wardrobe. A light filled link corridor with floor to ceiling windows leads to the Annex which accommodates a further two ground floor bedrooms both with Ensuite wet rooms, walk in wardrobes and patio doors to their own patio areas. Upstairs there is a further double bedroom with large family bathroom.
The property is entered via stone pillars along a private tarmacadam driveway and lawned gardens.
- Entrance Hall Solid oak timber floor. Feature oak open thread staircase with glass side panels. Feature stone finish on internal walls.
- Utility Room
- 4.55m x 2.76m (14'11" x 9'1")
- Incorporating store / cupboard door to side. High gloss base units with countertop and stainless steel sink unit with shower tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Tile floor, recessed spot lights.
- Wet Room
- 2.98m x 1.14m (9'9" x 3'9")
- Fully tiled walls and floors, wc and whb. Direct shower and ceiling spotlights.
- Bedroom / Study
- 4.55m x 3.56m (14'11" x 11'8")
- Double aspect Ceiling spotlights.. Solid timber flooring.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.85m x 3.44m (15'11" x 11'3")
- Solid timber flooring, TV point. Walk-in Wardrobe 2.17m x 1.37m (7'1" x 4'6"): Fully shelved with hanging rail. Ensuite Wet Room 2.55m x 1.35m (8'4" x 4'5"): Fully tiled walls and floors. Triton Asprante shower unit, wc and whb.
- MAIN HOUSE FIRST FLOOR
- First Floor Landing 3.79m x 2.96m (12'5" x 9'9"): Double doors to veranda. Solid timber flooring.
- WC and WHB
- 1.67m x 1.16m (5'6" x 3'10")
- widest): Solid timber flooring, glass whb, wc.
- Living Room
- 7.75m x 4.54m (25'5" x 14'11")
- Triple aspect with double patio doors to veranda, TV point. Stove with feature stone clad chimney breast. Solid timber flooring.Kitchen / Dining Room 4.94m x 3.27m (16'2"x10'9") plus 4.95m x 2.72m (16'3"x8'11") plus 3.66m x 1.51m (12' x 4'11"): Tiled floor, triple aspect, double patio doors to veranda. High gloss fully fitted wall and base kitchen units, breakfast bar with stainless steel sink unit, TV point. Built-in AEG ovens (eye level) and microwave, stainless steel bowl and half sink. Built-in Indesit dishwasher, five burner gas hob and AEG extractor fan, free standing LG American style fridge freezer with water cooler and ice dispenser
- ANNEX GROUND FLOOR
- 5.45m x 1.57m (17'11" x 5'2")
- Solid timber floors, double aspect, open thread stairs to first floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.56m x 3.76m (15' x 12'4")
- Double patio doors, TV point, solid timber floors. Walk-in Wardrobe 1.67m x 1.00m (5'6"x3'3") plus 0.77m x 0.65m (2'6" x 2'2"): Shelved with hanging rail. Ensuite Wet Room 1.85 m x 1.65 (6'1" x 5'5")m plus 0.85m x 0.77m (2'9" x 2'6"): Fully tiled, direct shower, wc and whb.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.95m x 3.76m (13' x 12'4")
- Double doors to front, double aspect, solid timber floor. Ensuite Wet Room 2.54m x 1.34m (8'4" x 4'5"): Fully tiled, direct shower, wc and whb. Walk-in Wardrobe 1.98m x 1.37m (6'6" x 4'6"): Shelved with hanging rail.
- ANNEX FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 5
- 4.17m x 3.76m (13'8" x 12'4")
- Solid timber flooring, eaves storage, tv point. Walk-in wardrobe 1.38m x 1.24m (4'6" x 4'1"): Shelved with hanging rail.
- 3.94m x 2.67m (12'11" x 8'9")
- plus 1.34m x 0.91m (4'5" x 3'): Double aspect, free standing bath, his and her sink, wc and shower. Tiled floor, tiled splashback and fully tiled direct shower. Two velux windows.
Energy Performance Indicator: 105.77
Leaving Buncrana take the R238 Cockhill Road in the direction of Carndonagh. At Kavanaghs SuperValu set your Odometer to zero and continue straight for 6km. Take the road to the left, before Inishowen Engineering and continue uphill keeping right for 1.2km and the property is on the right.