Ard Na Mara, Drung, Quigley's Point, Co Donegal, F93 X563
€475,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
The accommodation has been designed to take full advantage of the spectacular, elevated water views with impressive living and bedroom accommodation over two floors with feature vaulted ceiling and walk bridge to bedrooms. The reception accommodation cleverly interconnects from the kitchen, living and sunroom with a separate formal sitting room, which enjoys double doors to patio area and has a triple fronted aspect. The living area enjoys a double height ceiling with a feature stone-built fireplace with solid fuel stove, creating a warm, inviting ambiance.
There are four bedrooms, two en-suite shower rooms and a tranquil bathroom with feature oval shaped free-standing bath. Decorated throughout in a calming colour scheme with an extensive array of ceiling spotlights, solid oak doors with chrome door furniture and high quality flooring.
Ard na Mara is approached via a tarmacadam drive, currently shared with two other homeowners and the land on the waterside of this impressive home is also being sold with the house, allowing any new owner to have control of their view. The garden to the front of the house has been lovingly maintained and is landscaped with an assortment of plants, shrubs and flowers. There is a large detached double garage with mezzanine floor, which could be used as a workshop and an integrated garage, which could be converted into additional living accommodation. There is a feature circular decked area to the rear of the house, which takes full advantage of the exquisite water views and twinkling lights of Derry City at night. The property is located approximately 10.5km from Moville, 24km from Derry City, while Letterkenny, the largest town of County Donegal is located within 51km.
• BER A3.
• Unrestricted views over Lough Foyle toward Derry City.
• Finished to an exceptionally high standard.
• Air source heat pump system with back up Oil fired burner. Underfloor heating.
• Light filled living areas.
• Bespoke kitchen with centre island and a feature red AGA cooker.
• Range of high-quality integrated kitchen appliances.
• Solid Oak internal doors with stained glass inserts.
• Double glazed wood grain effect PVC window and door frames.
• Mature landscaped gardens with detached double garage.
Included in the sale
The sale includes all existing floor coverings, curtain poles, curtains / blinds and built in / integrated electrical appliances in the kitchen.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- 3.36m x 2.46m (11'0" x 8'1")
- Church style feature double doors, porcelain tile flooring. Internal Oak door with stain glass insert.
- Sitting Room
- 6.94m x 5.18m (22'9" x 17')
- Double doors to front lawn. Triple aspect with views overlooking Lough Foyle. Porcelain tile flooring and skirting board. Spotlights in ceiling. Gas supply for fire, wired for flat screen TV.
- Living Area
- 6.36m x 5.47m (20'10" x 17'11")
- Porcelain tile flooring and skirting. Feature stone fireplace with solid fuel stove. Double height ceilings with spotlights and Velux windows. Split level sitting area. Walkway bridge to bedrooms overhead. Stainless steel, open thread stairs with glass and brushed chrome balustrade. Double doors to sunroom.
- 4.89m x 4.55m (16'1" x 14'11")
- Triple aspect with magical views over Lough Foyle. Porcelain tile flooring, triple aspect, spotlights and four Velux windows with exposed ceiling beam. Double aspect room with water views.
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- 6.95m x 4.71m (22'10" x 15'5")
- Fully fitted bespoke cream kitchen with black marble worktop and integrated SMEG dishwasher, integrated sink and drainer. Centre island with worktop and round sink bowl. Integrated fridge / freezer. Red double oven AGA cooker with two hotplates and extractor fan. Feature drop ceiling with spotlights.
- 3.31m x 3.16m (10'10" x 10'4")
- Built in desk with beech countertop and base units. Porcelain tile flooring. Ceiling spotlights.
- Utility Room
- 3.31m x 2.36m (10'10" x 7'9")
- Porcelain tile flooring. Base unit with marble worktop, splashback and sink unit. Neff oven, grill and four burner electric hob and extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine and dryer. PVC door to side entrance.
- Wc and whb
- 3.31m x 1.17m (10'10" x 3'10")
- Incorporating cloak closet and storage cupboard. Porcelain tile flooring. Feature stone effect splashback.
- 7.55m x 6.96m (24'9" x 22'10")
- Carpet flooring, side door, electric up and over door. Air source heat pump system with back up oil fired burner and storage cupboard.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom
- 5.16m x 3.74m (16'11" x 12'3")
- 2.62m x 1.00m (8'7" x 3'3")
- Velux windows with views towards Lough Foyle.
- En-Suite Shower Room
- 2.81m x 2.61m (9'3" x 8'7")
- Fully tiled shower cubicle. Tile flooring and skirting board. Whb with floor to ceiling tiled splashback. Shavers light and mirror. Wc with floor to ceiling tile splashback. Ceiling spotlights.
- Walk in Wardrobe
- 2.61m x 2.09m (8'7" x 6'10")
- Shelved with hanging rails and radiator.
- 5.48m x 1.38m (18' x 4'6")
- Feature bridge walkway with glass walls and chrome railings, porcelain tile flooring.
- 2.58m x 2.01m (8'6" x 6'7")
- Fully shelved, water tank and heating manifolds.
- Bedroom 2
- 5.00m x 3.67m (16'5" x 12'0")
- Velux windows, TV point and carpet flooring.
- En-Suite Shower Room
- 2.02m x 1.92m (6'8" x 6'4")
- 2.00m x 1.23m (6'7" x 4'0")
- Tile flooring. Feature glass brick wall, triangular shaped shower, whb on vanity unit, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3
- 6.12m x 3.43m (20'1" x 11'3")
- Double aspect room with carpet flooring and TV point.
- Walk in Wardrobe
- 1.88m x 1.31m (6'2" x 4'4")
- Shelved with hanging rails. Radiator.
- Bedroom 4
- 7.57m x 3.51m (24'10" x 11'6")
- Incorporating walk in wardrobe. Carpet flooring.
- 3.92m x 3.15m (12'10" x 10'4")
- Feature raised oval shaped bath with LED mood lighting underneath. Tile flooring and skirting. Whb and wc. Mirror with shavers light.
Energy Performance Indicator: 57.38
From Quigleys Point, take the R238 road in the direction of Moville. At Foodys Lodge, set you odometer and travel for 3.50km. Take the road to the left, uphill, passing St Columbas Church on the right. Pass the stone farm building with a red roof on the right and take the next road to the left. The property is a little further along, on the left, easily identifiable by our prominent For Sale board. Latitude: 55.150249, Longitude: -7.164431 (copy into Google Maps for location / streetview).