53, Fernhill, Letterkenny, Co Donegal, F92 T3YW
€185,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
This home is within walking distance of Letterkenny Town Centre, primary and secondary schools and most convenient to Gaelscoil Adhamhnain Glencar, Shopping Centre, St Bernadettes School, Letterkenny University Hospital and Letterkenny Town Park.
The bungalow enjoys an extremely private back garden, which is laid in lawn with mature trees such as Cherry Blossom, Escallonia and Holly. A workshop / shed extending to 17.43 sq m (187 sq ft) approximately, is located to the rear of the house and has the benefit of electricity.
Included in the sale
The sale includes all existing floor coverings, blinds / curtains and light fittings together with the integrated and built in electrical appliances in the kitchen and utility room.
Additional photos and video of this property are available on our Facebook page which can be found by clicking the following link:- www.facebook.com/sherryfitzgeraldrainey
Special Features & Services
• Please note No. 53 is standard construction not timber frame.
• Very convenient location.
• Wood and turf burning stove & OFCH
• Mature, private garden.
• Private off street parking.
• Recently redecorated.
- Entrance Porch
- 1.6m x 1.0m (5'3" x 3'3")
- Tiled floor. Wood effect uPVC door with slide glazed panels. Glazed porch door.
- Entrance Hall
- 3.1m x 1.6m (10'1" x 5'2")
- Wood floor.
- Inner Hall
- 2.8m x 1.0m (9'3" x 3'5")
- 0.9m x 0.8m (2'11" x 2'6")
- Wood floor.
- Sitting Room
- 4.2m x 3.9m (13'10" x 12'9")
- Wood floor. Electric fire insert.
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- 6.1m x 3.8m (19'11" x 12'5")
- Wood and solid fuel stove with back boiler. Candy dishwasher, Creda oven, Bosch ceramic four burner hob. Extractor fan. Nordmende fridge / freezer.
- Utility Room
- 2.8m x 1.7m (9'3" x 5'5")
- Tiled floor. Nordmende washing machine.
- 3.3m x 2.8m (10'10" x 9'1")
- Shower Room
- Tiled floor. Triton T902 electric shower with metre tray, wc and whb.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.0m x 3.2m (13'2" x 10'7")
- Laminate floor. Built in wardrobe.
- 3.0m x 2.7m (10' x 8'10")
- 3.7m x 3.2m (12' x 10'7")
- 0.9m x 0.4m (3'1" x 1'3")
- Family Bathroom
- 3.1m x 2.2m (10'0" x 7'3")
- Tiled floor. ½ tiled walls. Bath, shower, wc and whb.
- 6.3m x 2.8m (20'9" x 9'0")
- Workshop / Shed
- 5.4m x 3.2m (17'8" x 10'8")
Energy Performance Indicator: 281.07
Coming from the High Road, at the Hospital Roundabout take the 1st exit and continue straight to the next roundabout. Take the second exit and continue straight. Turn right immediately after the roundabout and take the 1st road to the left. Continue uphill for approximately 160m, before turning right into Fernhill. After 95m approximately, turn left and proceed uphill. The property is at the top of the hill and is easily identifiable by our prominent 'For Sale' board. Latitude: 54.960132 Longitude: -7.748639 (copy into Google Maps for location / streetview)