19, Knocknamona Park, Letterkenny, Co Donegal, F92 X40E
€199,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
Situated in a mature and established development within a few minutes drive of Letterkenny town centre. Educate Together and Ballyraine National School are within a few minutes walk along with Church of the Irish Martyrs, Swilly Inn Public House, Mace Convenience Store, LYIT, Letterkenny University Hospital and Letterkenny Town Park. Ideal property for investors trade downers, owner occupiers and first time buyers. The entire property has been painted both externally and internally in recent weeks and is presented in ready to walk into condition with new high gloss cream kitchen, new floor coverings, internal doors, sanitaryware and fireplace.
Special Features & Services
• Quiet residential estate in a sought-after location.
• Spacious accommodation.
• Oil fired central heating.
• PVC double glazed window and door frames.
• Modern internal doors with stainless steel handles.
• New radiators.
• Large mature back garden.
• Garage with electric door.
• New kitchen units plus appliances.
• New sanitaryware.
- Entrance Hall
- 1.92m x 1.19m (6'4" x 3'11")
- Glazed tile floor.
- Wc and whb
- 1.69m x 1.31m (5'7" x 4'4")
- Glazed tile floor
- Sitting Room
- 7.20m x 2.98m (23'7" x 9'9")
- 4.03m x 1.22m (13'3" x 4'0")
- Semi solid timber floor, open fire with marble surround and hearth.
- Kitchen / Dining
- 4.80m x 3.05m (15'9" x 10'0")
- Polished concrete floor, glazed double doors to sitting room, cream high gloss kitchen with push button doors and wood effect worktop. Beko oven / grill and four burner electric hob and extractor fan, Beko dishwasher.
- Utility Room
- 2.64m x 1.35m (8'8" x 4'5")
- plumbed for washing machine. PVC door to rear garden.
- 1.33m x 0.23m (4'4" x 0'9")
- Hall to Bedrooms
- 6.22m x 0.90m (20'5" x 2'11")
- 1.03m x 0.89m (3'5" x 2'11")
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1
- 2.99m x 2.87m (9'10" x 9'5")
- Bedroom 2
- 3.00m x 2.86m (9'10" x 9'5")
- Bedroom 3
- 3.27m x 3.00m (10'9" x 9'10")
- 2.97m x 1.02m (9'9" x 3'4")
- Bedroom 4
- 3.05m x 2.95m (10'0" x 9'8")
- 2.03m x 2.03m (6'8" x 6'8")
- Bath with Triton T90z, shower wc and whb, part tiled walls and floor and glazed shower door.
- 5.72m x 3.05m (18'9" x 10'0")
- Electric door and PVC door to rear incorporating external boiler house with Grant Vortex condensing boiler.
Energy Performance Indicator: 224.34
Take the Ramelton Road from Letterkenny passing the former Oatfield sweet factory on the left, go through the mini roundabout keeping the Aldi store on the right. Immediately after the Aldi store take the road to the left sign posted for Gortlee and proceed up hill, take the first road to the left, proceed up the hill and third left turn into Knocknamona Park. Continue straight on taking the right turn at the T junction. No 19 is the located on the right hand side and is easily identifiable by our for sale board. Latitude: 54.960714 Longitude: -7.723321 (copy into Google Maps for location /