12A, Lawnsdale, Ballybofey, Co Donegal, F93 F298
€175,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Oil fired central heating with Stanley Stove in Sitting Room.
- Six panel white internal doors, skirting boards and architraves.
- Quality timber flooring and wall panelling throughout.
- uPVC double glazed window and door frames.
- Extensive LED recessed ceiling spotlights.
- Newly refurbished kitchen and central island.
- Tarmacadam driveway with concrete path and ramp.
- Gardens laid out in lawn.
- Situated within walking distance of Ballybofey Town Centre.
Situated in a small enclave in the established Lawnsdale development and overlooking a large green area. The property is situated within easy reach of local and town amenities / facilities.
Walk through video
Included in the sale
The sale includes all existing carpets, blinds, light fittings, and integrated electrical appliances.
Special Features & Services
• Oil fired central heating with Stanley Stove in Sitting Room.
• Six panel white internal doors, skirting boards and architraves.
• Quality timber flooring and wall panelling throughout.
• uPVC double glazed window and door frames.
• Extensive LED recessed ceiling spotlights.
• Newly refurbished kitchen and central island.
• Tarmacadam driveway with concrete path and ramp.
• Gardens laid out in lawn.
• Situated within walking distance of Ballybofey Town Centre.
BER C1, BER No. 106212913
Additional photos, floorplans and a virtual video of this property are available on our Facebook page which can be found by clicking the following link: - www.facebook/sherryfitzgeraldrainey
- Entrance Hall
- 4.02m x 1.97m (13'2" x 6'6")
- Solid timber flooring, feature wall panelling, radiator cover, LED recessed ceiling spotlights, alarm and under stair storage.
- Living Area
- 4.06m x 3.64m (13'4" x 11'11")
- Bay window, wall panelling, Stanley cream stove, LED recessed ceiling spotlights.
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- 6.92m x 3.49m (22'8" x 11'5")
- Fully fitted kitchen units with tiling between wall and base units. Centre island with bar stools. Integrated electrical appliances including Whirlpool electric oven with four burner gas hob and extractor fan, Kenwood dishwasher and fridge freezer. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Timber floors, radiator cover and LED recessed ceiling spotlights. Double patio doors leading to garden.
- Utility Room
- 2.12m x 1.76m (6'11" x 5'9")
- Built in wall and base units, plumbed for washing machine. External door to rear garden
- WC & WHB
- 1.76m x 1.36m (5'9" x 4'6")
- Fully tiled walls and flooring.
- Sitting Room / Play / Study / 5th Bedroom
- 4.02m x 2.96m (13'2" x 9'9")
- Timber flooring.
- 5.78m x 1.97m (19' x 6'6")
- Fully shelved hotpress, wall panelling, carpeted floor, TV point.
- 2.35m x 1.76m (7'9" x 5'9")
- Bath, electric Triton shower, wc and whb, shaver light. Fully tiled walls and flooring.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.43m x 2.99m (11'3" x 9'10")
- Built-in sliding wardrobe with mirrored door. Carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.25m x 2.61m (10'8" x 8'7")
- Carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.42m x 3.00m (11'3" x 9'10")
- TV point, mirrored sliding robes. Carpeted flooring.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.78m x 3.68m (12'5" x 12'1")
- Built-in wardrobe, TV point. Carpeted flooring.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- 2.78m x 1.05m (9'1" x 3'5")
- WC and WHB, shaver light, Redring electric shower unit. Fully tiled walls and flooring.
Energy Performance Indicator: 174.7 kWh/m²/yr
Coming from Stranorlar, pass the St. Mary's R.C. Church on the right and pass over the bridge. Turn left onto Chestnut Road, before McElhinneys Department Store. Pass Aldi on the left and continue straight. At the staggered crossroad turn left onto Navenney Street, passing Finn Harps Football Ground on the left. Take the next road to the right and the Lawnsdale residential development is located on the left. On entering the development continue straight for about 200m and take the first left. No. 12A is situated on the left, easily identifiable by our prominent For Sale board.