Residential Farm Holding 23.94 Ha, Meentaghconlan, Kerrykeel, Co Donegal, F92 D521
€190,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- 23.94 Ha (59.15 acres)
- 3 bed detached bungalow
- Oil fired central heating.
- Range of farm outbuildings
- Mix of forestry and grazing land
Located in a peaceful rural environment c.4.50 Km from the village of Kerrykeel on Mulroy Bay in The Fanad Peninsula of north County Donegal. The village offers local amenities/facilities including churches, schools, post office, and local shops.
The bungalow would benefit from modernisation and offers DIY enthusiasts an opportunity to stamp their own ideas/skills or extend (subject to planning approval) in order to provide more extensive accommodation.
Included / Excluded in the sale
The sale includes all existing carpets, blinds, light fittings, and integrated electrical appliances.
Additional photos, floorplans and folio maps of this property are available on our websites and social pages which can be found by clicking the following links:- www.facebook/sherryfitzgeraldrainey and www.sfr.ie
- Entrance Porch
- 1.06m x 1.02m (3'6" x 3'4")
- Tiled flooring. PVC door.
- Entrance Hall
- 2.22m x 1.03m (7'3" x 3'5")
- Cloak closet.
- Kitchen / Living / Dining
- 6.47m x 3.46m (21'3" x 11'4")
- incorporating Hotpress. Kitchen units, stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Linoleum and laminated flooring. Electric fireplace. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Back Hall
- 1.95m x 1.05m (6'5" x 3'5")
- Single glazed timber frame windows. Tiled flooring. Timber framed window.
- 2.97m x 2.27m (9'9" x 7'5")
- 4.18m x 2.96m (13'9" x 9'9")
- Laminated flooring. Built in Wardrobe.
- 3.40m x 2.83m (11'2" x 9'3")
- 2.96m x 1.61m (9'9" x 5'3")
- Tilled flooring. Bath, WC & WHB.
Energy Performance Indicator: 333.98
Take the R247 to Rathmullan from Kerrykeel. Pass The Post Office on your right and continue straight for 850m approx.. Keep left and continue straight for 3.40km and take the road to the right. Pass a bungalow on the right and continue straight to the next junction. Turn right and the property is on either side of the laneway. The Bungalow and farm buildings are a little further along on the left.