Rivendell, Newmills, Letterkenny, Co Donegal, F92RW9D
€329,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Hisghspeed Fibre braodband
- 6 panel solid oak internal doors and architraves
- Recently installed condenser burner.
- Solid fuel and Oil fired central heating.
- Concrete bison slabs at first floor
- Outside lighting
- Tarmacadam driveway
- Gardens laid in lawn with kerbing.
- Raised rear garden with mature hedging to the rear.
A substantial two storey detached four-bedroomed dormer bungalow standing on a large mature 0.28 Ha (0.70 Acre) site. Built in 2002, this attractive family home has been finished and maintained to a high standard both internally and externally and is within a six minute drive of Letterkenny Town Centre.
Rivendell has a sweeping driveway that leads through the front lawns to the house, which enjoys a slightly elevated position enjoying views over the surrounding countryside. As you walk through the door of this home you are greeted with a bright open hallway with feature staircase. This property does not compromise in anyway and each room has excellent proportions with plenty of natural light.
With four bedrooms all featuring countryside and garden views, a bright open plan living / dining / kitchen, two additional receptions (one of which could be used as a home office), downstairs bedroom and bathroom, Rivendell makes an ideal family home. There is also a detached garage to the rear. The entire home comprises 221 sq m (2,379 sq ft) approximately excluding the detached garage.
Special Features & Services
• High speed Fibre broadband.
• 6 panel solid oak internal doors, skirting boards and architraves.
• Quality flooring and tiling throughout.
• Solid fuel and Oil fired central heating.
• Recently installed condenser burner.
• uPVC double glazed window and door frames.
• Concrete Bison slabs at first floor
• Outside lighting
• Tarmacadam driveway
• Gardens laid out in lawn with kerbing.
• Raised rear garden with stone wall.
• Six minutes from Letterkenny Town Centre
Included in the sale
The sale includes all existing floor coverings, curtains, light fittings and integrated kitchen appliances, excluding the free standing utility room appliances.
BER No: 113097398
Energy Performance Indicator: 170.63 kWh/m2/yr
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- 5.96m x 2.07m (19'7" x 6'9")
- Sandstone Spanish style porcelain tiles. Feature open thread solid timber staircase with wrought iron balustrade and handrail.
- Sitting Room
- 4.75m x 4.07m (15'7" x 13'4")
- With bay window. Solid Timber Flooing. Open fire with with marble surround and hearth. Tv point.
- Living / Dining Area
- 8.15m x 3.52m (26'9" x 11'7")
- Open plan Living / Dining / Kitchen. Sandstone Spanish porcelain tiles. Solid fuel stove with back boiler.
- 4.65m x 3.52m (15'3" x 11'7")
- Handmade Inframe Solid Beech wall and base kitchen unit painted cream with chrome handles and granite worktop. Two large pull out larder cupboards. Integrated / Built in appliances include Whirlpool dishwasher, Electric Beiling double oven, grill and plate warmer with 7 burner gas hob and with warming zone and Samsung American style fridge freezer with ice make and water filter. Centre Island with circular stainless steel bowl, cupbaord space under the counter top, seating for two high stools and elecrtical points. Ceiling spotlights.
- Utility Room
- 3.56m x 2.31m (11'8" x 7'7")
- Wall and base fitted units with stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer (appliances not included). Sandstone Spainish porcelain tiles. Door to rear and door to Entrance Hall.
- 3.36m x 2.60m (11'0" x 8'6")
- Sandstone Spainish porcelain tiles. Double patio doors to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.07m x 3.27m (13'4" x 10'9")
- Semi solid Oak flooring.
- Walk in Wardrobe
- 2.28m x 1.87m (7'6" x 6'2")
- Shelved and railings installed.
- ??m x ??m
- Tiled flooring with 1/2 tiled walls. Bath, wc, whb with over mirror and lighting. Larger corner shower with direct shower unit. LED ceiling spotlights.
- First Floor
- Landing and Hall to Bedrooms
- Shelved Hotpress
- Bedroom 2
- 5.12m x 3.52m (16'10" x 11'7")
- Semi solid timber flooring.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.77m x 4.14m (15'8" x 13'7")
- Semi solid timber flooring.
- Shower Room
- 2.08m x 1.84m (6'10" x 6'0")
- Tiled flooring, WC & WHB with tiled splashback and Trioton T90sr Shower unit.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.07m x 3.53m (13'4" x 11'7")
- Tripple aspect room with an abundance of natural light. Semi solid timber flooring and tv point.
- Walk In Wardrobe
- 4.07m x 1.50m (13'4" x 4'11")
- His and her built in wardrobes with shelving and rails and shoe shelving.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- 2.06m x 1.65m (6'9" x 5'5")
- Tile floor, Wc & WHB with tiled splash back and tiled shower cubicle with direct shower unit.
- Detached Garage
- 7.30m x 4.36m (23'11" x 14'4")
- Roller door, side entrance and electrical points.
- Outside Tap and Lighting
Energy Performance Indicator: 170.63
Coming from Main Street, proceed to Lower Main Street and at the roundabout take the second exit, keeping Dunnes Stores on your left and the Tin Tai restaurant on your right. Continue straight, passing Kellys Builders providers and Aura Leisure Centre. Continue straight in the direction of New Mills / Glenswilly and pass the Ballymacool Town Park on the right. After 6.2km the house will be on the right easily identifiable by our For Sale board. Latitude: 54.942145 Longitude: -7.835017 or Eircode F92 RW9D (copy into Google Maps for location / streetview).