Glenfad, Porthall, Lifford, Co Donegal, F93 RPK5
€59,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
The amenities / facilities of Lifford / Strabane are within 5km approximately and the City of Derry is 12km / 10 minutes drive approximately of the cottage.
Additional photos of this property are available on our Facebook page which can be found by clicking the following link: - www.facebook.com/sherryfitzgeraldrainey
Special Features & Services
• Site extends to 0.23 Ha (0.53 Acre).
• Potential to extend, subject to planning permission.
• Double glazed window and door frames.
• Modern kitchen.
Included in the sale
The sale includes all existing floor coverings, blinds / curtains, light fittings and built in appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- 2.0m x 1.0m (6'8" x 3'3")
- Sitting Room
- 4.5m x 3.4m (14'11" x 11'2")
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- 3.6m x 2.4m (11'9" x 7'10")
- Bedroom 1
- 3.0m x 2.5m (9'11" x 8'4")
- 1.3m x 0.5m (4'5" x 1'8")
- Bedroom 2
- 2.4m x 1.4m (7'9" x 4'6")
- 3.1m x 1.4m (10'0" x 4'6")
Energy Performance Indicator: 723.13
At the Dry Arch Roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto N13/N14 and continue on for approximately 4km. At the next roundabout take the 2nd exit onto N14 and continue on N14 for the next 15km. Turn left at the Rossgier Inn, continue onto Edenmore / R265. Continue straight for another 3km, passing the signpost Porthall and the property is situated on the right, easily identifiable by our prominent For Sale board. Latitude: 54.868195 Longitude: -7.465594 (copy into Google Maps for location / streetview).