4, Rann Mor Court, Crievesmith, Letterkenny, Co Donegal, F92 R9CF
€160,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Special Features & Services
- Quiet cul de sac location in a sought-after development.
- Hardwood front door with five point locking system.
- Kerbed tarmacadam driveway.
- Woodgrain effect PVC double glazed window and door frames.
- Walking distance to Letterkenny Town Centre.
- Oil fired central heating with back boiler in sitting room.
- Enclosed, private rear garden with patio area.
- Alarm system.
Situated in a small cul de sac within easy reach of Letterkenny Town Centre. Nearby amenities include Oldtown Stores, Now Doc and Dunnes Stores.
This is an ideal first time buyers home or an investment property. Potential rental income achievable in the region of €750 per calendar month.
Included in the sale
The sale includes all existing carpets, curtains, blinds, light fittings and integrated electrical appliances.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- 5.32m x 2.47m (17'5" x 8'1")
- incorporating wc and whb. Solid hardwood door with glazed side and central panel. Five mortice lever lock. Carpet flooring. Alarm panel and telephone point.
- Sitting Room
- 4.58m x 3.75m (15'0" x 12'4")
- 2.07m x 0.73m (6'9" x 2'5")
- feature Bay Window. Open fireplace with back boiler. Double doors to kitchen. Feature spotlights and additional electrical sockets. TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- 6.38m x 3.07m (20'11" x 10'1")
- Walnut effect kitchen with wall and base units, plumbed for washing machine, BEKO oven, four burner ceramic electric hob and extractor fan. Integrated Indesit fridge / freezer, Normende dishwasher. Tiled floor and splash backs. Sliding door to patio and garden. TV point.
- First Floor
- 2.44m x 2.44m (8'0" x 8'0")
- plus Hotpress.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.91m x 3.42m (12'10" x 11'3")
- 2.07m x 0.72m (6'9" x 2'4")
- double doors to balcony.
- En-Suite Shower Room
- 2.86m x 1.01m (9'5" x 3'4")
- shower cubicle with Triton Rally shower. Wc and whb. Shavers socket and light.
- 3.65m x 3.27m (12' x 10'9")
- 2.85m x 2.82m (9'4" x 9'3")
- incorporating built in wardrobe.
- 2.61m x 2.06m (8'7" x 6'9")
- wc, whb, bath and shower cubicle.
Energy Performance Indicator: 167.2
From Old Dunnes Stores go through the mini roundabout and cross the bridge, keep left at the next mini roundabout and pass the Oldtown and convenience store on the right. Turn right at the The Snug and proceed uphill. Continue straight and take the second left into Rann Mor Court and No. 4 is on the left, easily identifiable by our prominent For Sale board. Latitude: 54.941031 Longitude: -7.755026 (copy into Google Maps for location / streetview).