27, Sylvan Park, Gortlee, Letterkenny, Co Donegal, F92 F8NY
€169,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Special Features & Services
- Within walking distance of town centre amenities and Letterkenny Institute of Technology.
- Quiet, convenient location.
- Modern, upgraded, spacious accommodation.
- Oil fired central heating.
- uPVC double glazed windows and doors.
- Large corner garden.
No. 27 has the added benefit of a large, private corner site, which has been landscaped with mature trees, shrubs and flowering plants. There is potential to extend the property, subject to obtaining planning permission.
The sitting room and kitchen have been redecorated and a new kitchen has been installed recently.
Included in Sale / Excluded in Sale
The sale includes all existing floor coverings, blinds / curtains and light fittings together with integrated appliances. The centre light in the sitting room, dishwasher and fridge / freezer together with the washing machine and dryer in the utility room are specifically excluded from sale.
Additional photographs of this property are available on our Facebook page which can be found by clicking the following link:- www.facebook.com/sherryfitzgeraldrainey
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- 4.56m x 1.79m (15' x 5'10")
- polished porcelain tile flooring, understairs light.
- Sitting Room
- 4.36m x 3.61m (14'4" x 11'10")
- timber floor, open fireplace. Stained glass panel door.
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- 5.54m x 3.46m (18'2" x 11'4")
- fully fitted wall and base units with built in Electrolux double oven, Global Asian five burner gas hob and extractor hood. Feature glass splashback.
- Utility Room
- 1.77m x 1.54m (5'10" x 5'1")
- wall and base unit with counter top. Plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Door to rear.
- Wc and whb
- 1.75m x 0.85m (5'9" x 2'9")
- fully tiled walls and floor, wc and whb.
- First Floor
- 2.92m x 2.59m (9'7" x 8'6")
- incorporating shelved hotpress. Attic door.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.91m x 3.59m (12'10" x 11'9")
- built in double wardrobe and vanity unit.
- En-Suite Shower Room
- 2.51m x 1.77m (8'3" x 5'10")
- fully tiled walls and floor. Shower cubicle with Triton T90sr shower, wc and whb. Shavers light and socket. Towel radiator.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.89m x 2.55m (12'9" x 8'4")
- 0.91m x 0.69m (3' x 2'3")
- built in double wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.89m x 2.54m (9'6" x 8'4")
- built in double wardrobe and study desk.
- 2.25m x 1.84m (7'5" x 6'0")
- Bath, wc and whb. Towel radiator, Aqualisa Direct shower over the bath. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- Detached Shed
- 3.34m x 2.86m (10'11" x 9'5")
- concrete block shed with electricity.
Energy Performance Indicator: 199
From Station Roundabout take the Ramelton Road. Turn left, passing Aldi and proceed uphill for 600m. Take the second left turn into Sylvan Park Development, just before The Swilly Inn Pub. Continue straight and take the second left turn uphill and keep right. No. 27 is at the end of the cul de sac, easily identifiable by our prominent For Sale board. Latitude: 54.959369, Longitude: -7.717853 (copy into Google Maps for location / streetview).