29, The Sycamores, Rathmullan, Co Donegal, F92 R6C3
€145,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
Included in the sale
The sale includes all existing floor coverings, blinds / curtains, light fittings and electric appliances in the kitchen excluding the freezer.
Facebook & Websites
Further details and photos are available at www.facebook.com/sherryfitzgeraldrainey/ and www.sfr.ie
Special Features & Services
• Short walk to the beautiful Rathmullan Beach & Village.
• Sliding doors to front and side patio area.
• Gas fired central heating.
• Open fireplace.
• Excellent decorative condition.
• Open plan kitchen / living / dining area.
- Ground Floor
- 3.31m x 2.83m (10'10" x 9'3")
- tiled floor, two storage rooms, under stairs storage.
- Living / Dining Area
- 6.00m x 3.69m (19'8" x 12'1")
- timber floor, sliding patio door to front and side.
- 3.15m x 1.95m (10'4" x 6'5")
- fully fitted with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, Zanussi dishwasher, Creda oven, four burner electric hob and extractor fan, LEC fridge. Skylight.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.88m x 2.96m (12'9" x 9'9")
- incorporating Built in Wardrobe. Timber floor.
- Shower Room
- tiled floor and shower cubicle. Mira Sport shower, wc and whb.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2
- 2.97m x 2.26m (9'9" x 7'5")
- Bedroom 3
- 4.07m x 3.37m (13'4" x 11'1")
- incorporating Built in Wardrobe.
- 1.98m x 1.72m (6'6" x 5'8")
- bath, wc and whb.
Energy Performance Indicator: 258.85
Having passed the main gates to Rathmullan House Hotel turn right immediately onto Kinnegar Road (towards Kinnegar beach). Take the second road on the right through old stone-built walls. Continue straight taking the first right, and right again and No. 29 is on the left, easily identified by our prominent For Sale board. Latitude: 55.102004 Longitude: -7.529568 (copy into Google Maps for location / streetview).