Ballymacandrick, Cloyne, Co Cork, P25 N127
€180,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Oozing charm and character
- Endless opportunities
- Septic tank
- Well water
- Desireable location
- Easy Access to amenities
- Stands on approx. 0.54 acre
Measuring approx. 72.1 sq m (776 sq ft), this home has been lovingly maintained and upgraded throughout the years. Features include Upvc double glazed windows, modern kitchen and gas fired central heating.
There is an authenticity to this property which is rare. Accommodation comprises of entrance hall, living room, kitchen, dining/bedroom 3 and two further bedrooms and a shower room upstairs.
Boasting a site of approx. 0.54 acre, which screams further extension (subject to FPP). The grounds are mostly laid out in lawn with a gravel driveway and the property also has the benefit of a large garage/ workshop.
Aghada/ Whitegate and Cloyne are all within a 10 minute drive and they are well serviced with all facilities both social and essential. Midleton is approx. 15 minutes.
This type of property does not come up often so don't delay, arrange your viewing today.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled flooring, stairs lead to first floor, front door with glazed panel.
- Living Room
- Well- proportioned room with carpet flooring, dual aspect and open fire place with brick surround and stone hearth.
- Functional kitchen with wall and floor modern cream units, single drainer sink, linoleum flooring and access door to rear.
- Dining Room/ Bedroom 3
- Carpet flooring, built in units, and painted fire place.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom
- Large double room with wall to wall built in wardrobes and carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 2
- Double bedroom with carpet flooring and built in wardrobes.
- Shower Room
- Three piece white shower suite with linoleum flooring, fully tiled walls and electric Mara shower.
- The house stands on approx. 0.54 acres of lush gardens laid out in lawn with an orchard, large gravel driveway and a garage/workshop measuring approx. 4.6m x 6.4m with roller garage door and an abundance of storage/ workshop space.
Energy Performance Indicator: 595.15 kWh/m²/yr
In Midleton at Lakeview Roundabout, take the Whitegate road, continue for approx 6.5km (just past Whitewell Cross) and take a left signposted Inch. Continue for 950m and veer left and another 250m and take a slight left, after two kms take a right and the property is just ahead on your left. Our 'For Sale' sign is erected.