Sherry FitzGerald Gallagher
We are Sherry Fitzgerald Gallagher of 22/23 Glaslough Street Monaghan a member of the Sherry FitzGerald franchise network operated by Sherry FitzGerald Countrywide Limited, of 164 Shelbourne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, and its associated group companies (the “Sherry FitzGerald Group”).
We take our responsibilities under applicable data protection law, including the General Data Protection Regulation and implementing legislation such as the Data Protection Act 2018 (“Data Protection Law”) very seriously. The purpose of this notice is to inform you of the data relating to you that we may collect and use and the uses (including disclosures to third parties) we and the Sherry FitzGerald Group may make of such data.
If you have any questions about our use of your personal data, please contact us at the above address or firstname.lastname@example.org
How we use your information
We may collect and process data relating to you during the course of our relationship with you. Such data may include:
- your name and contact details, including your address and telephone number;
- information which you enter in any of our application forms which you complete for the purpose of entering into a contract with us.;
- personal data relating to you in connection with our ongoing relationship with you, such as via correspondence and calls with you and based on the services which we are providing either to you or the estate agency activities which we are carrying out in respect of a property which you either own or have made enquiries in respect of;
- information which we are required to collect to carry out money laundering and identity checks and to comply with legal obligations;
- where necessary (e.g. where you are looking to purchase or rent property), information relating to your financial means (such as documentary proof of funds);
for the purposes of carrying out research (which will be carried out using aggregated and anonymised data only) we may collect data relating to you (such as details of the country in which you reside) which may be required to analyse trends in the property market in Ireland;
any other personal information you have provided directly to us. For example, in certain circumstances, where relevant to our relationship with you, we may collect information relating to your accommodation needs, including, for example, where, you have specific accommodation needs because of mobility issues which affect you or a member of your family or household.