5, Cappog, Ballinode, Co. Monaghan, H18WE00
€130,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Total floor area: 71.6 sq mts (770 sq ft) approx.
- Excellent Ballinode Village location
- Super rear garden providing opportunities to extend (subject to planning)
- Sun on the front in the morning and back in the evening
- Single story living
- Original floors beneath carpet
- UPVC double glazing
- Dry lined
- Garden in lawn to front
- Concrete surround to front, rear & sides
- Mains serewage
- Mains water
- Solid fuel cooker
- Pvc facia & soffit
- Garden shed & boiler house at the back
- Very private
- Great off-street parking
No. 5 Cappog comes to the market having been a happy and well cared for home for some 20 years.
The accommodation comprises, an entrance hall set beneath a sheltered porch, living/dining room, an extension to the rear with the kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom completes the accommodation.
The outside of the property offers endless scope with a garden to lawn and good parking to the front and an outstanding rear garden with a wonderful sunny aspect.
Ballinode village is located 4 km approximately from Monaghan town and is a very popular residential destination, offering the benefits of village life and yet being a short drive to Monaghan town.
A super opportunity awaits the buyer seeking a property in the Ballinode area.
Call us today to organise a viewing 04771461 or email@example.com
- Entrance Hall:
- Stepped back beneath a sheltered porch is a hardwood door and glazed side panel. Quality carpet floor.
- Living Room:
- 5.80m x 3.20m (19'0" x 10'6")
- Runs from the front to the back of the property providing an aspect to the front and rear. Solid fuel stove, hotpress, timber ceiling.
- 4.30m x 2.70m (14'1" x 8'10")
- The property was extended to the rear to provide a good-sized kitchen. Solid kitchen units, windows to the side and rear. Plumbed for washing machine. Door to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.00m x 3.20m (13'1" x 10'6")
- Largest room, rear-facing with quality fitted carpet.
- Bedroom 2:
- 4.00m x 2.60m (13'1" x 8'6")
- Double room, front-facing with quality carpet floor.
- Bedroom 3:
- 3.20m x 1.70m (10'6" x 5'7")
- Single room to the front, without doubt the cosiest room, right next to the living-room. Built-in wardrobe, quality carpet.
- 2.20m x 1.70m (7'3" x 5'7")
- Shower unit, with pump shower, non-slip floor tiles, whb with cabinet beneath, wc.
Energy Performance Indicator: 340.98
From the Clones Road, turn right for Scotstown/Ballinode. Continue along this road for 4km approx until you arrive in Ballinode village. Turn right at the bridge in the village centre passing soccar pitch on the left. This property is located on te left see SherryFitz sign located outside property.