27, Alder Grove, Oldtown Demesne, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 NDY0
€580,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built 2014.
- Extends to a generous 308m2 approximately.
- Beautifully presented family home in a prime location.
- Many versatile reception rooms.
- Air to water heating system.
- Solar panels for hot water.
- Underfloor heating on ground floor and all bathrooms.
- Double glazed timber windows.
- Built in audio system.
- CCTV system.
- High quality stylish sanitary ware and fittings in all bathrooms.
- Solid oak doors throughout.
- Includes all appliances, carpets, blinds and light fittings.
- Electric entrance gates and spacious off street parking.
- uPVC fascia and soffits.
- Fitted with alarm.
- Quality carpets and blinds included.
- High speed fibre broadband.
- A short walk to the centre of Naas town with its array of shops, restaurants and sporting facilities.
- Within walking distance of many Naas schools both Primary and Secondary.
- Short drive to Junction 9 of the N7/M7 and a 15 minute walk to Arrow rail station in Sallins.
Tastefully decorated and meticulously presented throughout, this is a light filled, superbly spacious home of 3,315 sq. ft. approximately. It is laid out over three levels and features the latest in home energy efficiencies and top quality fixtures and fittings.
Alder Grove enjoys close proximity to local schools, parkland, GAA, Naas town centre, Grand Canal walks, the Arrow rail link and the M7 motorway. Bounded by the Oldtown Demesne walls, with its mature trees and open spaces, this truly is an enviable place to live
The well proportioned accommodation in this fine property briefly comprises of: porch, entrance hallway, living room, family room, kitchen/dining room, utility room, guest bathroom. First floor- 5 bedrooms (two en-suite), family bathroom. Second floor - playroom, office and wc.
- 2.14m x 2.02m (7'0" x 6'8")
- The welcoming porch has a panelled ceiling with recessed lights and a porcelain floor.
- Entrance Hallway
- 5.36m x 4.86m (17'7" x 15'11")
- This is a large open space with a bespoke oak staircase and a porcelain floor with mosaic detailing.
- Living Room
- 5.85m x 4.70m (19'2" x 15'5")
- The impressive Living room is of dual aspect with a large bay window overlooking the gardens. It boasts an elegant fireplace of marble and granite with an inset solid fuel stove and a laminate oak floor.
- Family Room
- 6.73m x 4.37m (22'1" x 14'4")
- The very generous family room is of triple aspect, including large window to front and French doors to rear thus ensuring a bright and sunny room throughout the day. The feature fireplace is of classic white marble, with honed granite hearth, and inset in its brick clad chamber is a wood burning stove.
- 4.70m x 4.28m (15'5" x 14'1")
- The kitchen is an attractive cream solid oak fitted kitchen topped with granite worktops. It includes an island unit with seating and storage. Appliances include Indesit Dishwasher, induction hob, double and combi ovens and a Samsung American style fridge freezer.
- Dining Area
- 4.00m x 3.14m (13'1" x 10'4")
- The dining area is a wonderful light filled room of dual aspect with door leading to the granite patio.
- Utility Room
- 2.62m x 1.91m (8'7" x 6'3")
- The utility includes many fitted presses, sink and the side door to garden. It is fitted with washing machine. With porcelain tiled floor.
- Guest Bathroom
- 2.41m x 1.67m (7'11" x 5'6")
- The guest bathroom includes wc, whb with storage, walk-in shower and heated towel rail. It is fully tiled.
- Floor 1
- The spacious landing has a carpet floor and large hotpress with shelving (2m x 1.2m).
- Bedroom 1
- 5.25m x 4.93m (17'3" x 16'2")
- The master bedroom is a spacious airy room of dual aspect. It has a marvellous range of fitted wardrobes and a carpet floor.
- 2.40m x 2.16m (7'10" x 7'1")
- The en-suite is fitted out in a contemporary suite of wall mounted wc with hidden cistern, wall hung whb with storage, quadrant shower with rainfall shower head, corner jacuzzi bath and heated towel rail. It is tiled in ceramic tile with mosaic cladding the bath.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.50m x 3.66m (14'9" x 12'0")
- This is a generous double room to the rear with fitted wardrobes and a carpet floor.
- 2.43m x 1.28m (8' x 4'2")
- This en-suite features wc with concealed cistern, wall hung whb and a double shower unit with rainfall shower. It is beautifully tiled in ceramic tile with mosaic accents on the walls and shower floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.40m x 2.95m (14'5" x 9'8")
- With rear views, this is a sizeable double room with fitted wardrobes and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.30m x 3.06m (10'10" x 10'0")
- This is a roomy double to front with fitted wardrobes and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 5
- 3.50m x 2.40m (11'6" x 7'10")
- A double room to rear with fitted wardrobes and carpet floor.
- 2.95m x 1.92m (9'8" x 6'4")
- The family bathroom features a stylish wall hung wc with hidden cistern, wall mounted whb with storage, quadrant shower with rainfall shower head, jacuzzi bath and heated towel rail. It is tiled in ceramic tile with mosaic detail on the bath and shower floor.
- Floor 2
- 5.00m x 3.30m (16'5" x 10'10")
- A large Velux window throws lots of light onto the ample landing. With carpet floor.
- 7.70m x 3.46m (25'3" x 11'4")
- This is a substantial room suitable for a variety of uses. It is currently used as a playroom and offers lots of fitted wardrobes, carpet floor and recessed lights.
- 1.75m x 1.08m (5'9" x 3'7")
- With wc, whb with storage and heated towel rail. It has a tiled floor and splashback.
- 4.40m x 3.46m (14'5" x 11'4")
- Currently used as a home office, and offering lots of potential, this is a bright room with carpet floor, Velux window, audio system speakers and recessed lights.
- This home sits on a 0.2 acre site approximately. Electric gates lead to parking for at least 6 cars. The front garden is filled with shrubs while the vast raised lawn to side includes mature trees and climbers. To rear is a granite patio framed with beds of shrubs and perennials. There are outdoor sockets to front and rear. A Steel shed (4m x 3m) sits to rear.
Energy Performance Indicator: 71.94 kWh/m2/yr
From Naas town centre take the road to Sallins, passing the GAA Club and The Crossings Motor Dealers. Take the next left into Oldtown Demense, then left again into Alder Grove. Continue straight, pass the green area and you will see the electric gates of No.27 at the end.