18B, Church Court, Craddockstown Road, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91W880
€195,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1999.
- Extends to 67m2 approximately.
- Designed parking.
- Management fee €1,360.00 per annum approximately.
- Double glazed windows.
- All curtains, blinds and light fittings included.
- Oven, hob, extractor fan, washing machine and fridge freezer included.
- Beautifully presented green areas.
- Within walking distance of schools, hospital, church and shops.
- A short drive to the M7/N7 and Arrow rail link at Sallins,
- Entrance Hallway
- 2.34m x 1.05m (7'8" x 3'5")
- Bright welcoming hall with tiled floor, hot press and storage space.
- Living/Dining Area
- 7.37m x 3.56m (24'2" x 11'8")
- Spacious room with laminate wooden floor, feature stone fireplace with electric fire and sliding doors to the front of the building.
- 2.68m x 1.86m (8'10" x 6'1")
- With a tiled floor and a range of fitted units including oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer and washing machine.
- Bedroom 1
- 2.98m x 2.38m (9'9" x 7'10")
- Double room with laminate wooden floor and built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.23m x 2.38m (13'11" x 7'10")
- Double room with laminate wooden floor and built-in wardrobe.
- 2.14m x 1.75m (7'0" x 5'9")
- With a suite consisting bath (with shower and tiled splashback), wc and whb. With tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
Energy Performance Indicator: 223.23 kWh/m²/yr
On entering Naas from Dublin side, take left turn at 1st set of traffic lights (note Tesco on right). Proceed out this road and take the 1st right turn after passing An Post Mail Centre on left. Proceed to the top of hill and take right turn past the church. Now take next right turn into Church Court and turn right. Number 18 Block B is on the right-hand side.