Juno, Blessington Road, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 YXE0
€395,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1963.
- Appealing family home in a prime location.
- Extends to 86.62m2.
- Oil Fired central heating.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- All carpets, curtains, light fittings and blinds included.
- Most appliances included.
- Ample carparking.
- A short stroll to the centre of Naas town with its array of shops, restaurants and sporting facilities.
- Within walking distance of both Primary and Secondary schools.
- Short drive to M7/N7 and to the Arrow rail link in Sallins.
This is a bright, spacious and well-proportioned home, with large windows maximising the light into each room. It has a large back garden, which is not overlooked to rear and allows lots of room for the possibility of extending the home.
It is just a two minute walk to the heart of Naas with its many shops, restaurants, bars and leisure facilities. From here it is a short drive to the M7 and the Arrow train station in Sallins. The bus service to Dublin is just a five minute walk away. This home is conveniently located within walking distance of most Naas schools, both primary and secondary.
Accommodation comprises entrance hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, family bathroom and garage.
- 6.37m x 1.67m (20'11" x 5'6")
- The bright hallway leads to all main rooms. It has a solid wood floor and has access via a Stira stairs to the floored attic above.
- Sitting Room
- 5.38m x 3.15m (17'8" x 10'4")
- The spacious sitting room is of dual aspect, with French doors to the patio outside to rear. It features an open fire with fireplace of marble with granite inset and hearth. With solid oak floor.
- Dining Rpom
- 3.62m x 2.84m (11'11" x 9'4")
- The dining room has a fireplace of marble and granite and is flanked by storage units on either side, one of which includes the hotpress. Door to kitchen.
- 3.62m x 1.80m (11'11" x 5'11")
- The kitchen offers many high gloss cream units, with a porcelain floor and tiled splashback. It includes ceramic hob, oven, fridge, microwave and washing machine. Back door to garden.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.53m x 3.16m (14'10" x 10'4")
- A generous double room with front views. With solid wood floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.45m x 3.30m (11'4" x 10'10")
- A spacious double bedroom with solid wood floor and rear view.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.16m x 2.37m (10'4" x 7'9")
- A single room to the front with wooden floor.
- 2.37m x 1.46m (7'9" x 4'9")
- The bathroom is has been fully tiled with contemporary mosaic tile and features a wetroom style shower with electric shower unit, whb and wc.
- 5.27m x 2.78m (17'3" x 9'1")
- Concrete built garage with up and over door.
- The front garden features lawn and shrubs, and the driveway has off-street parking for five cars. The rear garden is very private, with mature trees, lawn and shrubs.
Energy Performance Indicator: 279.71/kWh/m2/yr
From Naas town, turn right (Just before Tesco Metro) onto the Blessington Road. Juno is the 4th house on the right after the Tesco rear car park.