142, Lakelands, Naas, Co.Kildare, W91 CFY8
€298,500 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1977.
- Extends to 118m2 approximately.
- uPVC windows
- uPVC soffit and fascia.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Potential garage conversion to 5th bedroom.
- Large garden to rear which is not overlooked.
- Front garden in lawn with shrubs, gated side access.
- Short scenic walk to Main Street Naas.
- Within walking distance of many Naas schools both Primary and Secondary.
- Short drive to M7/N7 and to the Arrow rail link in Sallins.
This home is set in the family friendly Lakelands estate, beside the picturesque Naas lakes. It is a very short walk to Naas Main Street with all its shops, restaurants and bars, both Primary and secondary schools and Naas General hospital.
The garage off the hall is perfect for conversion to a fifth bedroom or study, while the large garden offers an opportunity to extend the property even further.
This is a bright and airy home, deceptively spacious, with large windows maximising the light into each room. The house offers spacious family friendly accommodation including entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, guest wc, garage. Upstairs 4 bedrooms, and bathroom.
- Tiled floor and Upvc door.
- Entrance Hall
- 3.90m x 2.43m (12'10" x 8')
- The bright entrance hall has a carpet floor. Off the hall are the guest wc, garage and a large storage press (1.54 x 0.87m )
- Living Room
- 4.55m x 3.60m (14'11" x 11'10")
- This room is flooded with light from the large window to front. It has a fireplace with marble hearth and lintel, and a carpet floor. An archway leads to the dining room.
- Dining Room
- 3.73m x 3.15m (12'3" x 10'4")
- This room has a large picture window with garden view. With carpet floor and door to the kitchen.
- 4.95m x 3.83m (16'3" x 12'7")
- This room has a large picture window with garden view. With linoleum floor and door to the kitchen.
- Guest WC
- 1.41m x 1.27m (4'8" x 4'2")
- Fully tiled with wc and whb with storage.
- 5.97m x 2.53m (19'7" x 8'4")
- The garage off the hallway offers the possibility for conversion to a fifth bedroom or study. It includes a dryer.
- 3.92m x 2.81m (12'10" x 9'3")
- Bedroom 1
- 3.59m x 3.11m (11'9" x 10'2")
- A large double bedroom to the front of the house, it has a laminate oak floor and built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.91m x 3.20m (12'10" x 10'6")
- This is a generous double bedroom to the rear. It has built-in wardrobes, carpet floor and sink unit with mirrored storage.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.92m x 3.61m (12'10" x 11'10")
- This is a double room to the front with built-in wardrobes and laminate oak floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.74m x 2.48m (12'3" x 8'2")
- A double room to the rear with carpet floor and built-in shelving.
- 2.78m x 1.86m (9'1" x 6'1")
- The bathroom has a wc, bidet, whb and bath. It has a steam shower enclosure cabin and an IXL heater fan and light combo. The room is fully tiled.
- The front garden is in lawn with shrubs and there is offstreet parking for one car. There is gated access to the rear garden which is in lawn.
Energy Performance Indicator: 354.61 kWh/m²/yr
From Main Street Naas, drive towards the Ballymore Road R411.At the lake take the left onto Craddockstown Road. Take the first left into Lakelands. Drive straight, past the lake and take the left turn. Drive straight at the t junction take the right and the house is the fourth on the right.