7, Monread Brook, Naas, Co Kildare, W91CY2T
€365,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1993.
- Extends to a generous 118m2 of accommodation.
- In a prime location in Naas.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows (Front windows and door replaced in 2020).
- Carpets, blinds and light fittings included.
- Oven, hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer (in garden shed) included).
- 2 Garden sheds.
- Off street parking for two cars.
- Large garden to rear.
- A short stroll to the centre of Naas town with its array of shops, restaurants and sporting facilities.
- Within walking distance of many Naas schools both primary and secondary.
- Short drive to the Arrow rail link in Sallins.
- 4 minute drive to Junction 9 of the N7/M7.
It is very centrally located, being a short walk to Naas town centre and close to a host of amenities -boutiques, restaurants, schools, crèches, leisure centre, cinema, tennis club, GAA, local park, canal-side walks and Monread shopping centre.
It offers easy access to the M7/N7 motorway and the Arrow rail link in Sallins.
The well-proportioned accommodation in this fine property briefly comprises downstairs entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, office, bathroom, double bedroom, exercise room. Upstairs 3 double bedrooms and family bathroom.
This home offers lots of space and an enviable location, making it the perfect home for a growing family.
- Entrance Hall
- 3.55m x 3.11m (11'8" x 10'2")
- The bright entrance hallway has a tiled floor with carpet stairs.
- Living Room
- 4.87m x 4.51m (16' x 14'10")
- The spacious sitting room is full of light from the large window to front which overlooks the green. Double doors lead to kitchen.
- 3.43m x 2.90m (11'3" x 9'6")
- This is a versatile room to front which could also function as a playroom or fifth bedroom. It has a laminate oak floor and shelving.
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- 5.06m x 4.16m (16'7" x 13'8")
- The kitchen is a large bright room benefiting from both a window and a sliding door to rear. It features a range of oak kitchen units offering lots of storage, a ceramic hob, oven, fridge and dishwasher. The floor and splashback are tiled.
- 2.63m x 1.93m (8'8" x 6'4")
- With laminate oak flooring.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.66m x 3.64m (15'3" x 11'11")
- This is a large double bedroom with front view and laminate grey oak floor.
- 2.31m x 1.88m (7'7" x 6'2")
- The bathroom includes a shower unit with electric shower, wc and vanity unit with sink.
- Exercise Room
- 2.57m x 1.67m (8'5" x 5'6")
- Currently used for exercise, this room would be suitable for use as an office. With grey oak laminate wood flooring.
- 2.18m x 2.00m (7'2" x 6'7")
- The landing has attic access and a hotpress off.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.27m x 3.35m (14'0" x 11')
- This generous double bedroom includes fitted wardrobes and laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.16m x 3.33m (13'8" x 10'11")
- Another roomy double, it has a built-in wardrobe and desk. With laminate wood floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.43m x 3.24m (11'3" x 10'8")
- A double bedroom with laminate wood floor and buil-in wardrobe space.
- 2.63m x 1.80m (8'8" x 5'11")
- The bathroom includes wc, whb and bath, it is fully tiled.
- Steel Shed
- 3.50m x 3.20m (11'6" x 10'6")
- Plumbed for washing machine and dryer and including freezer.
- Wooden Shed
- 3.00m x 2.00m (9'10" x 6'7")
- The front garden is in lawn with flowerbeds and the driveway offers parking for two cars.The large rear garden is in lawn with a patio and is overlooked by a wonderful old beech tree. There is gated side access.
Energy Performance Indicator: 173.37 kWh/m²/yr
From Naas town Centre take the Sallins road, turning right at the Applegreen service station. Follow the road, passing the Costcutter shop on the right. Take the second right into Monread Brook, and turn left, Number seven is on the right hand side.