183, Oldbridge Station, Osberstown, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 E37V
€320,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 2009.
- Extends to 111m2 approximately.
- Natrual gas central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Understairs storage.
- Solar panelling for water heating,
- Carpets, curtains, and light fittings included.
- Oven, hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer included.
- Stira ladder to floored attic (ideal for conversion).
- Low maintenance exterior.
- Garden shed to rear,
- A short walk to the Arrow rail link at Sallins.
- A short walk to schools, shops, church, Sallins GAA, pubs and restaurants.
- A short drive to access the soon to be opened bypass of Sallins and the N7/M7.
- Entrance Hallway
- 5.04m x 2.24m (16'6" x 7'4")
- With laminate wooden floor.
- Guest WC
- 1.69m x 1.40m (5'7" x 4'7")
- With wc, whb and tiled floor.
- Living Room
- 4.83m x 3.52m (15'10" x 11'7")
- Lovely bright room with bay window, feature marble fireplace with gas inset and laminate wooden floor.
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- 6.21m x 3.52m (20'4" x 11'7")
- The kitchen has a superb range of fitted units incorporating oven, hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. The walls are tiled in an attractive mosaic style and the floor is fully tiled. There is back door to the side of the house and French doors to the rear garden.
- Spacious landing with carpet floor and hotpress off. With ladder to floored attic space.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.24m x 3.30m (13'11" x 10'10")
- Spacious room with carpet floor and stylish built-in wardrobes with an abundance of storage space.
- Guest WC
- 2.39m x 1.00m (7'10" x 3'3")
- With shower (with tiled splashback), wc and whb. Floor tiled.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.86m x 2.83m (12'8" x 9'3")
- Double room with carpet floor and built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.21m x 2.30m (10'6" x 7'7")
- With carpet floor and built-in wardrobe.
- 2.60m x 2.30m (8'6" x 7'7")
- With white suite incorporating bath (with shower and tiled splashback) wc and whb. With heated towel rail and tiled floor.
Energy Performance Indicator: 133.25 kWh/m2/yr
On entering Sallins from the Naas side take a left turn at the 1st set of traffic lights (entrance to Arrow rail link on the right). Number 176 will be just a short drive down on the left had side.