176, Oldbridge Station, Osberstown, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 Y0AA
€320,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 2014.
- Extends to 110m2 approximately.
- Double glazed windows.
- Carpets, curtains, blinds included.
- Oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer included.
- Stira ladder to floored attic space ideal for conversion.
- Spacious cobblelock driveway.
- Outdoor tap and electric socket.
- Low maintenance exterior.
- A short walk to the Arrow rail link (across the road), shops, school, church, Sallins GAA Club, restaurants and pubs.
- A short drive to the soon to be opened bypass for the M7/N7.
- Entrance Hallway
- 5.04m x 2.24m (16'6" x 7'4")
- With laminate wooden floor with understairs storage.
- Guest WC
- 1.69m x 1.40m (5'7" x 4'7")
- With wc, whb and tiled floor.
- Living Room
- 4.80m x 3.52m (15'9" x 11'7")
- Spacious room with feature fireplace with gas inset, large bay window allowing lots of light, laminate wooden floor and glass panelled doors to kitchen/dining area. There are two beautiful display units with extra storage on both sides and of the fireplace and additional storage under the bay window.
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- 6.24m x 3.80m (20'6" x 12'6")
- With a superb range of fitted units incoporating oven, hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. With attactive tiled splashback, tiled floor and French doors to back garden.
- Spacious landing with hotpress off and Stira ladder to floored attic.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.24m x 3.30m (13'11" x 10'10")
- Double room with built-in wardrobe and laminate wooden floor.
- 2.35m x 1.00m (7'9" x 3'3")
- With electric shower (with tiled splashback) wc and whb. Floor tiled.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.90m x 2.83m (12'10" x 9'3")
- With built-in wardrobe and laminate wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.21m x 1.72m (10'6" x 5'8")
- With laminate wooden floor and built-in wardrobe.
- 2.33m x 1.72m (7'8" x 5'8")
- With a white suite consisting of bath with electric shower (with tiled splashback), wc, whb and heated towel rail. Floor tiled.
Energy Performance Indicator: 59.18 (kWh/m2/yr)
On entering Sallins from the Naas side take a left turn at the 1st set of traffic lights (entrance to Arrow rail link on the right). Number 176 will be just a short drive down on the left hand side.