3, Oldtown Heights, Sallins Road, Naas,, Co. Kildare, W91 XWK7
€289,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1996.
- Extends to 102m2 approximately.
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac.
- Lots of space offering potential for extension to side and rear (subject to PP).
- Family friendly home in a prime location .
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Natural gas central heating.
- Off street parking for 2 cars.
- Large gated side entrance.
- uPVC fascia and soffits.
- All carpets and appliances included.
- Close to Monread Park, GAA club, Primary school and Monread shopping centre.
- Short walk into Naas town with its selection of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities.
- Short drive to the improved M7/N7 or the Arrow commuter rail link in Sallins
Situated in a family friendly estate, with Monread Park on the doorstep, It is a short stroll to the local primary school, creche, and the Monread Shopping Centre. It is just 20 minutes walk from the centre of Naas town with all of its restaurants, boutiques, bars and leisure amenities. For the commuter, this is an ideal spot, with easy access to the N7/M7 and the commuter train in Sallins.
Accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room and guest wc. Upstairs 3 generous bedrooms (one en-suite) and family bathroom.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.77m x 1.91m (15'8" x 6'3")
- The bright hallway has a solid oak floor and understairs storage.
- Living Room
- 5.90m x 3.87m (19'4" x 12'8")
- The Living room is a spacious sunny room with a box bay window. It has a solid oak floor which runs through to the dining area. It has a marble fireplace with wooden surround and double doors to the kitchen/dining room.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 6.06m x 3.20m (19'11" x 10'6")
- The kitchen offers a large range of storage in its ample oak units. It has a breakfast bar with seating, storage and wine rack. Included are oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, dryer and washing machine. The kitchen area is tiled in slate and the dining area in solid oak. Patio doors lead out to the garden.
- Guest WC
- 1.50m x 0.78m (4'11" x 2'7")
- With wc, whb, tiled floor and splashback.
- 3.34m x 2.39m (10'11" x 7'10")
- This is a bright landing with a window on the return and hotpress off.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.81m x 3.62m (12'6" x 11'11")
- The roomy master bedroom overlooks the rear garden. It has fitted wardrobes and a laminate wood floor.
- 2.07m x 1.92m (6'9" x 6'4")
- The en-suite has a shower unit with electric shower, wc and whb, with tiled shower, floor and splashback.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.81m x 3.56m (12'6" x 11'8")
- A large double bedroom to the front of the house, it has a bay window, laminate oak floor and built- in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.40m x 2.40m (7'10" x 7'10")
- To the front of the house, this is a single bedroom with a laminate oak floor. Access to attic.
- 2.43m x 2.00m (8' x 6'7")
- The main bathroom is attractively finished with mosaic tile and wainscoting and includes bath with electric shower, wc and wash hand basin.
- The front garden is in lawn with shrubs and perennials. There is parking for two cars off street. A large side entrance to the rear is gated and fenced. The rear garden is in lawn with trees and shrubs. Wooden shed (2.5m x 2m).
Energy Performance Indicator: 235.58 kWh/m2/yr
From Naas town centre take the Sallins Road. Take the right turn opposite the Maxol Service Station and follow the road. Pass the Crescent. Take the next right and number 3 will be on your right hand side.