23, Ornamental Gardens, Oldtown Demesne, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 W527
€229,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 2005.
- Extends to 109m2 approximately.
- Natural gas central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Car park space provided €1,603.00 per annum approximately.
- Back door access leads to own patio area.
- Within walking distance of primary and secondary schools, Naas GAA, Monread Shopping Centre and Naas Town.
- Short drive to the Arrow rail link at Sallins and the N7/M7.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms (1 en-suite), bathroom.
- Entrance Hall
- 11.06m x 1.16m (36'3" x 3'10")
- With wooden floor, storage and hotpress off.
- Living/Dining Area
- 7.32m x 4.05m (24'0" x 13'3")
- Spacious open plan room with feature gas fire and door to patio area.
- 5.92m x 2.09m (19'5" x 6'10")
- With a Shaker style built-in kitchen including granite worktop, Innex washing machine, Beko dishwasher, oven, hob, microwave. Floor tiled.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.39m x 3.64m (14'5" x 11'11")
- Overlooking the front with built-in wardrobe and carpet floor.
- 2.64m x 2.45m (8'8" x 8'0")
- Fully tiled en-suite with large rainfall shower (with fitted door and tiled splashback) wc and whb.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.38m x 3.10m (14'4" x 10'2")
- Light filled room with built-in wardrobe and carpet floor.
- 2.63m x 1.70m (8'8" x 5'7")
- Fully tiled bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, wc, whb and heated towel rail.
Energy Performance Indicator: 154.58kWh
Proceeding out the Sallins Road from Naas Town, take the 2nd left turn after passing the Maxol Garage (on left hand side) into Oldtown Demesne and then follow the main estate road around to the left, then turn right and then take the next left after passing The Stableyard (on the left). You are now in Ornamental Gardens and number 20 is in the 3rd block of apartments (on the right hand side as you drive in).