Rhetford House, Coughlanstown, Ballymore Eustace, Co. Kildare, W91 R2W2
€498,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- On a site of 1.8 acres approximately.
- Built circa 1980s.
- Extends to a generous 225m2 approximately.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Spacious family friendly accommodation.
- Three stables.
- Paddock to rear with own entrance.
- Electric gates.
- Triple glazed uPvc windows.
- New uPvc soffit and fascia.
- Recently upgraded oil fired heating system.
- Wonderful large gardens with mature trees, shrubs and vegetables.
- All carpets, curtains, blinds and integrated appliances included.
- Category 5 cabling to office.
- Parking front, side and rear on tarmac driveway.
- A 3 minute drive to Ballymore Eustace and 10 minutes to Naas or Blessington.
- 12 km from Train station in Sallins for commuter service to Dublin.
- Just 3 minutes drive to Primary school, bus stop for secondary schools and Dublin bus No. 65 service to city centre.
This is a spacious family home which has been lovingly maintained and upgraded by its current owners and offers much potential for a growing family.
The gardens of Rhetford House are large with an abundance of mature trees of Sycamore and beech, with laurel hedging, beds of roses, perennials and shrubs, a vegetable garden and a vast lawn. For the pony lover, there is the advantage of three stables and a paddock with a separate entrance. For the racing enthusiast, Punchestown and the Curragh are all nearby. For the outdoor types, there are watersports on nearby Blessington lake, and hiking in the Wicklow mountains close by.
The accommodation in this fine property comprises hallway, sitting room, playroom, kitchen, utility room, 3 bedrooms (one en-suite) and family bathroom. Upstairs office, bedroom, walk-in wardrobe and bathroom.
- 1.76m x 1.58m (5'9" x 5'2")
- A double door entrance brings you to the porch, with oak floor.
- The impressive hallway with a double height ceiling and gallery landing is filled with natural light from above and also boasts wall panelling and a panelled ceiling. It has a solid oak floor and carpet on stairs.
- Sitting Room
- 7.30m x 4.25m (23'11" x 13'11")
- The sitting room is a substantial room with a large bay window overlooking the front garden. It has a superb cast iron fireplace, built-in bookcases and an oak floor.
- 5.50m x 3.92m (18'1" x 12'10")
- The comfortable kitchen is of dual aspect, with a bay window looking out on the raised vegetable garden. It has a contemporary kitchen in deepest grey with in-frame doors, complemented by a white marble worktop and upstand. The Cookmaster range cooker has a five zone ceramic hob and two ovens. The dishwasher and microwave are integrated. A woodburning stove sits in a tall fireplace of yellow brick.
- Utility Room
- 2.15m x 2.06m (7'1" x 6'9")
- The utility room has many storage presses, an oak floor and includes a washing machine and dryer. Back door to rear garden.
- 4.80m x 3.44m (15'9" x 11'3")
- Situated just off the kitchen, this room is suitable for a variety of uses. It has a rear view and an oak floor.
- 3.40m x 2.58m (11'2" x 8'6")
- The contemporary bathroom has the latest in fixtures and fittings, with a freestanding double ended bath, wall hung wc and whb with storage. There are marble style tiles gracing the floor and walls. The walk-in shower features a large shower head with handset on riser.
- Bedroom 1
- 6.12m x 3.16m (20'1" x 10'4")
- This large bedroom is to the front of the house, and with three windows, it is full of light. It has newly fitted wardrobes with pull down rails, and drawer units.
- 2.50m x 1.15m (8'2" x 3'9")
- With wc, whb and roomy shower with electric shower unit. The room is fully tiled.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.98m x 3.47m (13'1" x 11'5")
- A double bedroom to the side, it has recently gotten new built-in wardrobes and a carpet floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.16m x 2.40m (10'4" x 7'10")
- This is a single bedroom to front with a carpet floor.
- Upstairs Landing
- The gallery landing over looks the entrance hall. The ceiling is panelled in pine with Velux window. There is attic access off and a carpet floor.
- 4.74m x 2.23m (15'7" x 7'4")
- The office has category 5 cabling, built in shelving and Velux window.
- Bedroom 4
- 5.78m x 3.90m (19' x 12'10")
- This is a very spacious room of triple aspect, with built-in shelving and carpet floor.
- Walk-in Wardrobe
- 2.32m x 1.41m (7'7" x 4'8")
- With hanging rails and carpet floor.
- 2.30m x 2.00m (7'7" x 6'7")
- With wc, whb and bath, this room is panelled in cream painted bead board throughout.
- There are three stables, each is 3.44m x 2.85m. Wooden construction with concrete base, with electricity.
- 4.35m x 4.32m (14'3" x 14'2")
- Block built garage.in rear yard.
Energy Performance Indicator: 147.29kWh/m2/yr
From Naas take the Ballymore Eustace road R411 for 7.2km , taking a right turn onto the L6048. Rhetford house is the second house on the left.