2, St. John's Way South, St. John's Grove, Johnstown, Naas, W91 C566
€739,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 2003.
- Extends to a generous 240m2 approximately of accommodation.
- Versatile reception rooms.
- Garden room.
- Natural gas heating.
- Security system with cctv.
- Stylish bathrooms with contemporary sanitaryware.
- Low maintenance red brick exterior finish..
- Most curtains, blinds and light fittings included
- High speed broadband.
- All appliances included.
- Double glazed windows.
- uPvc soffit and fascia.
- Cobble lock driveway to front with off street parking for 6 cars, two entrance gates wired for remote control.
- Attached double garage.
- A short drive to the centre of Naas town with its array of shops, restaurants and sporting facilities.
- Easy access to Junction 8 and 9 of the N7/M7, commuter train in Sallins and Luas at Citywest.
This most impressive home has been lovingly maintained by its current owners with great attention to detail shown. This is a house for both entertaining and family life, with many versatile reception rooms, very generous bedrooms and boasting so many extras throughout.
The ample rear garden is a delight. It features a host of elements, with three patios to capture the sun at all times of day, beds of mature shrubs and climbers, birch trees and a marvellous garden room.
Located in the pretty village of Johnstown, with restaurants, shops and creche within walking distance, it is also close to Naas town (2.5km) with its many boutiques, restaurants, bars, Theatre, cinema, hospital and schools. Local sporting facilities include the Palmerstown House Golf course, the K club and Naas Golf club. For the racing enthusiast, Punchestown, Naas and the Curragh racecourse are nearby.
For commuters, access to the M7 is nearby at Junction 9, the Arrow train service is 10 minutes away in Sallins and the Citywest Luas stop just 15 minutes drive.
The well-proportioned accommodation in this fine property briefly comprises of: entrance porch, hallway, sitting room, family room, sunroom, kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, utility room, guest wc, 5 double bedrooms (two en-suite), family bathroom, double garage, garden room, storage room.
- Entrance Porch
- 3.24m x 2.18m (10'8" x 7'2")
- This is a bright and welcoming entrance with windows on both sides with a porcelain floor. Double part glazed doors to the hallway.
- 5.50m x 2.66m (18'1" x 8'9")
- The spacious hallway has a porcelain tiled floor and double doors to the kitchen/breakfast room. With understairs storage (1.35m x 0.73m).
- Sitting Room
- 5.38m x 4.55m (17'8" x 14'11")
- The sitting room is a substantial room with a large window to front. It has a feature fireplace in marble hosting a Stanley log burning stove. With a maple floor, double doors to the sunroom and archway to the dining room.
- Dining Room
- 4.09m x 3.96m (13'5" x 13')
- This room is of dual aspect with French doors to the garden. It has a maple floor.
- 5.00m x 5.00m (16'5" x 16'5")
- The spacious sunroom is a wonderful addition to this home, having replaced the previous conservatory in 2013. It is of triple aspect plus it has Velux windows overhead in the oak panelled ceiling. It features a fitted bookcase and radiator covers and has French doors to the patio.
- Family Room
- 4.12m x 3.83m (13'6" x 12'7")
- This is a bright room to front with a pippy oak laminate floor. It features a wonderful sandstone fireplace with inset solid fuel stove.
- 4.66m x 3.82m (15'3" x 12'6")
- The well appointed kitchen features many handpainted shaker style kitchen units topped with granite. There is an abundance of storage including an island with wine rack and basket storage. The black Rangemaster is dual fuel with a 6 ring gas hob and electric ovens. Included are the integrated dishwasher, microwave and Bosch American style fridge freezer
- Breakfast Room
- (5.81m x 3.1m
- The breakfast area boasts a broad bay window overlooking the back garden.
- Utility Room
- 3.58m x 1.53m (11'9" x 5'0")
- The utility includes storage presses, worktop and sink, with washing machine and tumble dryer. Doors to garden and garage.
- Guest WC
- 1.32m x 1.32m (4'4" x 4'4")
- With wc and whb and tiled floor.
- 2.70m x 0.57m (8'10" x 1'10")
- The landing benefits from a Velux window overhead. It has a carpet floor and hotpress off, with Stira stairs to attic.
- Bedroom 1
- 5.15m x 4.05m (16'11" x 13'3")
- This very generous bedroom to the front has a large bay window, and a number of high quality fitted wardrobes. With an oak laminate floor.
- 3.10m x 1.86m (10'2" x 6'1")
- The en-suite has been fully tiled in attractive ceramic and mosaic tiles. It features a shower unit, wc, whb, and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.93m x 3.94m (16'2" x 12'11")
- A sizeable double room to front with a superb walk in wardrobe with rails and shelving ( 1.3m x 1.2m).
- 2.36m x 1.15m (7'9" x 3'9")
- The en-suite features a shower unit, wc, whb and heated towel rail. It is fully tiled
- Bedroom 3
- 4.53m x 3.87m (14'10" x 12'8")
- This spacious double room with view of the rear garden features built-in wardrobes and Oak laminate floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.85m x 3.85m (12'8" x 12'8")
- Another double bedroom with rear view, it has an oak laminate floor and fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 5
- 3.23m x 3.11m (10'7" x 10'2")
- This bedroom is currently used as an office. It has front views and a carpet floor.
- 2.84m x 2.34m (9'4" x 7'8")
- This is a generous bathroom featuring a bath, shower unit, whb, wc and heated towel rail. It is fully tiled.
- 5.36m x 4.95m (17'7" x 16'3")
- The attached garage has an electric roller door and door to the Utility room.
- Storage Room
- 1.80m x 1.56m (5'11" x 5'1")
- Often referred to as the Golf clubs room, this is accessed by its own door to front. It includes a Stira stairs which leads to the garage attic and an outdoor tap.
- Garden Room
- 5.47m x 4.22m (17'11" x 13'10")
- The log cabin is of dual aspect. It is a fantastic space, currently used as a music room. It has a wooden floor and panelled ceiling and includes electric heating. It is fully alarmed.
- Metal Shed
- 3.00m x 2.50m (9'10" x 8'2")
- GardensThe rear garden has been landscaped and well maintained. It is in lawn with Birch trees and is lined with beds stocked with many shrubs, trees and climbers. In one corner is a seating area framed by a pergola, in the other, the garden room. Outside the French doors is a large cobblelock patio with built-in barbeque. In front of the house, there is a double gated cobblelock drive with parking for six cars and gated access to both sides of the house. There is lawn on two sides with Black Lace Alder trees, beds of perennials, roses and climbers such as Russian vine.
Energy Performance Indicator: 132.13 kWh/m²/yr
From Dublin take the Junction 8 exit towards Johnstown/Kill. At the roundabout, take the second exit, following the signs to Johnstown. In the village, take the first left. Then take a left into St. Johns Avenue. Turn right onto St. Johns Way South. From Naas, take the Dublin road, taking the Johnstown exit R 445 at the roundabout. At the next roundabout, take the first exit to Johnstown. Take the turn right after the supermarket. Follow this road 260m to St. Johns Grove. Take the next right. Number 2 is the second house