1, The Park, Earl's Court, Kill, Co. Kildare, W91 NV32
€439,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Extends to a generous134m2 of accommodation.
- Located in a much sought-after estate.
- Alarmed (with new control panel).
- Spacious family friendly accommodation.
- Gas fired central heating (with new boiler).
- Double glazed uPVC windows.
- Low maintenance exterior finish.
- Cobblelock drive with off-street parking for 3 cars.
- Large gardens with trees, shrubs and hedges and wooden shed for storage.
- Easy access to M7/N7 and the Sallins Train Station.
- Just 15 minutes drive to Citywest Luas stop.
- Just a few minutes walk to the bus stop offering services to Dublin, Kildare and beyond.
- A short stroll to the heart of the village with its selection of shops, restaurants and bars.
- Short walk to local Primary school.
Earls Court is conveniently situated just a short walk from the heart of Kill Village with its shops, cafes, pubs, restaurant, GAA and school. It is also just ten minutes drive to Naas town with its array of restaurants, bars, boutiques, supermarkets, schools, and hospital
This property is perfectly located for the commuter, offering easy access to the M7/N7 motorway, the Citywest Luas stop, the Commuter bus service and the rail link in Sallins.
Accommodation in this fine property comprises entrance hallway, living room, family room, kitchen, guest wc. Upstairs there are 4 bedrooms (1 en-suite) and a family bathroom.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.63m x 1.08m (15'2" x 3'7")
- The entrance hallway has a laminate wooden floor.
- Living Room
- 8.78mm x 3.66m
- This is a very generous light filled room of dual aspect. It features a cast iron fireplace with tile insert, wooden surround and granite hearth. To the rear sliding doors lead to the patio. It has a laminate wood floor.
- Family Room
- 4.50m x 2.33m (14'9" x 7'8")
- The family room to front has a solid oak floor
- Guest WC
- 1.70m x 0.80m (5'7" x 2'7")
- With wc, whb, and linoleum floor.
- 4.45m x 3.52m (14'7" x 11'7")
- The kitchen has an array of units with contrasting worktop, and the splashback is attractively tiled. The kitchen includes gas ceramic hob, electric double oven and dishwasher. It includes a storage closet/pantry of 0.9m x 0.68m. With solid oak floor.
- Utility Room
- 2.00m x 1.70m (6'7" x 5'7")
- The utility is plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Side door to garden
- 3.98m x 2.86m (13'1" x 9'5")
- The landing is filled with light due to its large window. With hotpress off.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.20m x 3.32m (13'9" x 10'11")
- This is a large double room overlooking the front garden. It features a wall of built-in wardrobes.
- 2.95m x 0.98m (9'8" x 3'3")
- The e-nsuite includes a wc, whb, and shower unit with electric shower.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.36m x 3.33m (11'0" x 10'11")
- To the rear of the house, this spacious double room has fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.55m x 2.54m (11'8" x 8'4")
- This is a roomy double to rear with fitted wardrobe and dressing table.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.00m x 2.76m (9'10" x 9'1")
- A double room to front with fitted wardrobe and dressing table.
- 2.42m x 1.76m (7'11" x 5'9")
- The main bathroom is fully tiled and includes wc, whb and bath.
- To front the garden is in lawn with trees and shrubs. There is off-street parking for three cars on a cobblelock drive.To the rear and side is a large garden with patio and lawn with shrubs, trees and a wooden shed
Energy Performance Indicator: 203.825 kWh/m2/yr
From the N7 take exit 7 for Kill. On the roundabout follow the sign for Kill. At the next roundabout take the second exit. Follow the road 700m into Kill. At the Mini roundabout, take the left into earls Court. Number 1 The Park is the first house oDirectionn the right opposite the green area.