Tubberara, 11 Millbridge Avenue, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 Y2HP
€480,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1998.
- Extends to 179m2 approximately.
- Natural gas central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Carpets, curtains, blinds and light fittings included.
- A most spacious cobblelock driveway.
- Large rear garden.
- Easy walking distance of Main Street, Naas and its many amenities.
- Just a short walk to one of the most popular walks in Naas by the Grand Canal.
- A short drive to the M7/N7 and the Arrow rail link offering a direct route to Dublin city centre and the IFSC.
Accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, living room, music room, guest wc, family room, bedroom (en-suite), kitchen/dining area, utility room, upstairs 4 bedrooms (main en-suite) and family bathroom.
- Entrance Hall
- 6.69m x 1.20m (21'11" x 3'11")
- Spacious welcoming hall with wooden floor and storage closet off.
- Guest WC
- With wc and whb.
- Living Room
- 5.78m x 4.52m (19' x 14'10")
- Bright room with feature bay window, marble fireplace (solid fuel) and wooden floor. Double glass panelled doors to kitchen/dining area.
- Music Room
- 4.66m x 2.74m (15'3" x 9')
- Overlooking the front with wooden floor.
- Family Room
- 4.24m x 3.61m (13'11" x 11'10")
- With sliding doors to kitchen/dining area, glass panelled doors to living room and wooden floor.
- 3.22m x 2.60m (10'7" x 8'6")
- Double room overlooking the back garden with wooden floor and built-in wardrobes.
- 1.35m x 1.11m (4'5" x 3'8")
- With electric shower (with fitted door and tiled splashback), wc and whb. Walls and floor fully tiled.
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- 5.52m x 5.09m (18'1" x 16'8")
- Open plan with Shaker style kitchen with an abundance of storage and including free standing cooker, extractor fan, fridge freezer and dishwasher. With tiled splashback, tiled floor and French doors to rear garden.
- Utility Room
- 1.89m x 1.67m (6'2" x 5'6")
- With fitted units and worktops, plumbed for washing machine. With gas boiler and door to side of house.
- Spacious landing with hotpress off and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.09m x 3.79m (13'5" x 12'5")
- Double room with wooden floor and built-in wardrobes.
- 2.46m x 1.75m (8'1" x 5'9")
- With Triton shower (tiled and with fitted door), wc and whb. Floor and walls fully tiled.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.61m x 2.87m (11'10" x 9'5")
- With built-in wardrobe and wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.82m x 2.66m (9'3" x 8'9")
- With wooden floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.46m x 2.27m (11'4" x 7'5")
- With wooden floor.
- 2.07m x 1.82m (6'9" x 6')
- With bath (with shower attachment), wc and whb. Walls and floor fully tiled.
Energy Performance Indicator: 221.04 kWh/m2/yr
Leave Naas Main Street, in the Sallins direction, passing the church on your left. After 550m take a left onto Mill Lane. Continue straight and take the second left hand turn into Millbridge Abenue where Tubberara is the 6th house on the left.