38, Woodlands, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 CK7N
€425,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1970s
- Extends to 150m2 of accommodation.
- Set in a prime location in Naas.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Alarm system fitted.
- All light fittings, carpets, appliances and curtains included.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- uPVC soffit and fascia.
- Large garden to side and rear with hedging, trees, shrubs, roses, vegetable garden and greenhouse.
- Large steel shed to rear.
- Front garden in lawn with off-street parking for three cars on cobblelock drive.
- Potential for extension into balcony area subject to necessary planning permissions.
- A short stroll to the centre of Naas town with all its boutiques, shops, restaurants and cafes.
- Within walking distance of most Naas schools both Primary and Secondary.
- Five minute walk to Bus stop for 126 to Dublin or Kildare.
- Short drive to M7/N7 and to the Arrow rail link in Sallins.
Already offering150m2 of accommodation, this home offers even more potential for expansion in the balcony area, subject to planning permission. In need of some updating, this home is just waiting for a new owner to put their stamp on it.
Woodlands is only a few minutes walk from the heart of Naas, with all its restaurants, boutiques, shops, and leisure facilities. It is conveniently located within walking distance of most Naas schools, both primary and secondary. It is also perfect for the commuter, being a short drive to the M7 and the Arrow train station in Sallins.
Accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, sitting room, sunroom, kitchen, family room, utility room and wc. Upstairs 4 bedrooms (one en-suite) and bathroom. Outside Large shed.
- 2.75m x 2.17m (9'0" x 7'1")
- The sunroom to front has a tiled floor, with sliding door to the sitting room and the front door.
- Entrance Hallway
- 5.60m x 3.34m (18'4" x 10'11")
- The spacious hallway has a carpet floor and an open tread staircase.
- Sitting Room
- 5.33m x 3.55m (17'6" x 11'8")
- The bright and sunny sitting room has sliding doors to the sunroom, carpet floor and a brick fireplace. It is open to the dining room.
- Dining Room
- 4.30m x 4.20m (14'1" x 13'9")
- The dining room has a large window overlooking the rear garden, and a door to the kitchen.
- 4.48m x 3.30m (14'8" x 10'10")
- The kitchen offers lots of storage in its many pine fitted units. It has a tiled splashback and floor and it includes a hob and dishwasher.
- Family Room
- 5.83m x 2.38m (19'2" x 7'10")
- This is a large room suitable for a variety of uses, with a floor to ceiling window to front.
- Utility Room/Rear Kitchen
- 2.50m x 2.10m (8'2" x 6'11")
- This room has a sink, cooker and washing machine and a tiled floor. With doors to Family room, kitchen and back garden.
- 1.43m x 0.89m (4'8" x 2'11")
- With tiled floor.
- Boiler Room
- 1.55m x 1.30m (5'1" x 4'3")
- 5.67m x 1.00m (18'7" x 3'3")
- With hotpress off. Access door to the large balcony which wraps around the side and front of the house. This offers potential to extend the house as many neighbours have done. (Subject to planning permission).
- Bedroom 1
- 3.32m x 3.06m (10'11" x 10'0")
- This is a double bedroom to rear which benefits from lots of built-in wardrobes.
- 2.44m x 1.70m (8'0" x 5'7")
- The en-suite includes wc, whb and shower unit with electric shower.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.90m x 3.38m (12'10" x 11'1")
- This large double room to the front has built-in wardrobes and a whb.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.74m x 3.47m (12'3" x 11'5")
- A double room with front view it has a carpet floor and built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4
- 4.40m x 2.08m (14'5" x 6'10")
- This is a single room with built-in wardrobes and rear view.
- 3.40m x 1.68m (11'2" x 5'6")
- The bathroom is fully tiled and includes wc, whb and bath.
- Steel shed 5.34m x 2.75m. To front there is lawn and parking for three cars on the cobble lock drive. There is a side garden in lawn with hedging and conifers. The rear garden includes beds of roses, hedging, a vegetable patch and glasshouse.
Energy Performance Indicator: 360.24 kWh/m2/yr
In Naas, take the Blessington road, passing Tesco Metro on your right hand side. Take the next left at the traffic lights onto the Tipper Road. Follow the road for 400m and turn into the Woodlands estate. Take the first left turn and number 38 is the last house on the right hand side